Eight • Hunger

Mature Ratings.

"I gasp, and I'm Eve in the Garden of Eden, and he's the serpent, and I cannot resist

"I gasp, and I'm Eve in the Garden of Eden, and he's the serpent, and I cannot resist."
-E.L. James

。.✦ ☾

"How is life in Olympia? I heard much of its beauty and culture." Loki asks as he floats calmly in front of Vera, staring as she pushes the water around her, enjoying herself.

Vera looks up, humming. "It is beautiful, very sunny, but the people are always so whorish, my father for example," Vera states bluntly, making Loki inhale lots of water. Loki suddenly choked, coughing out any water he had inhaled. Vera's eyes widen and she quickly swims closer, gently patting his back.

Loki finally calms down, chuckling. "Sorry, you caught me off guard." Vera smiles, also laughing with him. "Don't apologize, I'm the one who's sorry, I should watch my language," Vera says

Loki smiles, shaking his head. "Don't worry, it wasn't the language, it was the manner. I have never heard one's daughter call her father a whore. It's surprising." Loki says

"Well it is the truth, I have never heard of a god bearing so many illegitimate children. Let's just say Zeus's children are half the population of Olympia." Vera scoffs, making Loki smirk. "You are very amusing, you do know that Vera?" Loki asks

Vera rolls her eyes, making Loki gasp. "Oh, dear gods, Vera of Olympia showing signs of annoyance?! How dare she!" Loki exclaims in mock shock and anger, making Vera splash him in the face.

Loki sputters in shock.

....

After a while, Loki turns back to a peaceful Vera. He didn't want to disrupt the peace she was in, but it was getting a bit late. Hera and the others will begin to question where the princess had run off to.

"I believe we should head back," Loki states, breaking the silence, and making the foreign princess turn to him. She sighs and nods. "I agree, as sad as it is," Vera says, floating towards the surface. Loki smiles, shaking his head. He follows after her, both of them taking their time.

Vera picks up her corset from the ground, catching Loki's attention. Loki feels his breath get knocked out of his chest: Vera's white dress stuck to her skin, showing off every curve in her body. Loki swallows harshly, his fingers twitching at his sides as he stares directly at her chest. Loki suddenly shuts his eyes and he turns around, taking a deep breath. He couldn't be acting like this, this is the princess. Fuck now his breeches are tight.

"This is all wrong," Loki states. Vera looks up, turning her attention to the prince, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "What are you talking about?" Vera asks, wringing her dress of water.

"You are practically naked and you're going to be my bloody sister-in-law," Loki states in anger, not towards her but towards himself. He knew better, he was playing with fire.

Vera's eyes widen as she looks down at herself, her chest exposed, making her reach up and cover herself. "Loki." Vera breaths

Loki whips around, eyes blazing with anger.

By the gods, look at her, standing there, with all the beauty of the nine realms. He craved her touch, he needed it. And it angered him. "We can't be here, alone, and certainly not like this. I don't bloody know what I was thinking." Loki hisses under his breath, forcing his vest over his arms, but suddenly tearing it in half.

Vera takes a hesitant step forward. "Loki calm down." Vera softly begs, making him step back with a sharp shake of his head. He turns away from her, every moment he stares at her perfect form is another moment his will cracks. "Princess, please stay where you are," Loki begs, his heart threatening to explode from his chest. "Your mother will kill you and me," Loki states, running a hand in his wet hair.

Wrong choice of words.

Vera knew she couldn't do anything to destroy the alliance, but she could make it all that much harder. Vera drops her hands from her chest, stepping up from behind him.

"She's not here Loki, it's just you and me," Vera whispers, pressing a warm palm against his startling cold shoulder, causing him to jump. Loki whirls around and he stares down at the vulnerable goddess. What the hell is she doing?

"Vera, please, go home," Loki begs, his eyes trailing the slow-falling drop of water, that made its way down her neck. Loki swallows harshly. "What if I don't want to?" Vera asks, trailing her hand down his waist, her eyes staring up at his, filled with want.

The silence was deafening, making Vera swallow harshly, worried she stepped over the line.

With a curse under his breath, Loki grabs her face and roughly kisses her, making her gasp, stumbling back. Loki presses her into a mountain, his tongue entering her panting mouth. Loki groans as Vera runs her fingers through his hair, pulling it roughly.

Loki runs a hand down her hip, grasping her thigh roughly with one of his long-fingered hands, pressing their lower halves closer together. Vera whines into his mouth. "Please." She softly begs

"Bloody hell." Loki groans breathlessly, he needs her. Slowly and sensually, he kisses down her shoulder and her chest, sucking a hickey on her hip. Vera stares down at Loki, her chest rising and falling harshly as she watches the god kneel before her.

Loki looks up, his emerald eyes shining with desire. Vera forces her eyes open, not even realizing she has closed them. Loki drags one of her legs up and over his shoulder, making her breath hitch.

Heady, Loki drags her wet dress up past her hips.

What in the Nine Realms is he doing? Loki peers up and he meets Vera's wanting gaze and he presses his lips to hers. Vera's mouth falls open and her head falls back.

Loki continues to stare up at Vera as he eats her out, moaning softly against her. She tasted amazing against his tongue. Vera softly jerks against him, gasping.

Loki softly sucks her clit before pulling away, flashing a glistening grin. "Loki." Vera moans. Loki stands up straight, towering over her. Vera stares up at him, her eyes shining. He wanted to feel her cum around his tongue but more than that, he wanted to feel her around his cock.

"Vera," Loki whispers, gently cupping the side of her face, leaning down, and kissing her. Just as he was about to magic a blanket onto the ground, the two of them suddenly heard a snap of a branch. Both of them stiffen with fear.

Loki quickly magics them dry and clothed. "Let's go before we're caught," Loki whispers, still pressed against her. Vera nods rapidly, her heart pounding with fear.