11. anahitha.

SUMMER FLING

Day went well, Abhimanyu couldn't take his eyes off drishti as usual. Drishti’s mind went back to the time of small intimacy between her and abhimanyu. She couldn't stop the smile that formed on her lips,Soon they finished their lunch everyone went back to Thier.

Abhimanyu closed the door, as he saw drishti literally run inside washroom.

Cute. He thought.

He changed his dress and wore his track pants and went towards the gym in his balcony. It was so spacious, It had lavender flowers, some lilly, roses and jasmine and Various types of flowers just like Drishti liked. He stood on the treadmill and started running slowly. His mind went towards drishti.

All these years, he had searched for her insanely,He craved for her love. He wanted her back, he wanted to know the reason why she had left him without saying any word. Did his love wasn't enough for her? They both had given themselves for each other.

He got out of treadmill and went inside his room again. Mumbai city lights, chill sea breeze and metro sound added more beauty to the atmosphere. Even though Mumbai is busiest and dangerous city in the world, the beauty of this place can never be declined. It's the place were we meet people from every corner of the world.

Abhimanyu stood in his tracks, when he saw drishti drying her hair in towel. She was in new chiffon red saree. Her visible bare back, with dripping water drops. Without knowing, he took long strides and hugged her.

Drishti felt goosebumps irrupt in her body. “Abhimanyu, leave.”, she said.

“I wont-

“Abhi baby”, they heard the thud opening of thier room door.

“Who the fuck was that?”, abhimanyu glared.

Drishti’s face went pale looking at the person Infront of her.

“Anahitha?”, abhimanyu yelled. His eyes red.

Drishti could feel her vision blur away. History repeats. The same thing that happened 6 years back is going to be repeated again. He is a cheat, drishti looked at her husband who was now looking at the women infront of him.

_______

• Drishti & Abhimanyu •