•41• I'll Break You

Flashback still continuing~

She sat on the bed with knees hugged against her chest and her face buried in her lap. She felt nauseous at the thought of his brother's words. She understood his hatred for her as she was herself a victim of abuse.

She didn't even get a chance to share her trauma with her brother before he dismissed her to the room and ordered her to follow what his so called brother Sehun says.

It was easy to say for him but how could she, when she knew what he had done. He was the reason he was now parted from her love. The mere thought of Jungkook brought tears in her eyes.

She missed him so much. He missed the warmth she got in his embrace, his scent which soothed him, smile which made her forget all the worries. How he kissed her each time which made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

"I miss you." she whispered with her closed eyes imagining her love.

Her hand slowly reached her stomach as she lovingly rubbed her belly.

Yes, she was pregnant.

"Your child also misses you." she whispered and closed her eyes again as tears rolled down her eyes. She felt a sad smile forming on her lips as she imagined how she would've jumped in his arms telling him about the good news.

But that day never came as she was now not with him. She didn't know if he would want the baby now. The thought scared her so much and saddened her even more.

He didn't listen to her though she was telling the truth. And her brother even knowing all the truth was behaving like a stranger. She suddenly felt so alone.

"Don't worry, we have each other." she said looking at her belly lovingly caressing it.

A few days went by and someone came to give her food and water each day. She didn't even try to come out of that room. She didn't know if she had the power to tell her brother all the things and make him understand everything.

Then one day, she sneaked out of the room only to find a long doorway. She looked around and then her eyes met someone's.

"Oh, you're here already." It was Suzie. She said in a sarcastic tone expecting an outburst or something from Y/n. But she simply looked at her for sometime looking hurt.

Then she turned around and went back to her room. Her empty eyes could scare anyone, so how could they not scare the person who was involved in making her life so lifeless.

Suzie shrugged away her thoughts and went to Sehun as he had asked for everyone's presence in their meeting room.

Everyone of them were gathered together as Sehun sat on chair in deep thoughts and then he suddenly stood up.

"This girl is very useful to us. We'll use her against them again. Atleast to make them struggle mentally." he smirked at his own words.

"But they only kicked her out. Why would they care about her now?" Kai, one of his main men, said.

"Oh, I'm sure they would care. It's just how they are. Not like us but bloody family lover types." he spat with disgust as if mocking the whole Bangtan.

"And she'll stay here?" someone asked.

"Yes, she will. I've decided what things I've to do with her." Sehun said as his smirk widened as evil thoughts occupied his mind.

A few moments later he was standing in front of her while she was on the bed with her head tucked down. When she didn't flinch on his close proximity to hers, he realised she wasn't conscious. He came near her sitting on the bed next to her as his hand held her jaw gently pulling her head up from her lap.