Ukraine

Hey, friends. It's been a minute. No, this isn't an actual update, but I figured this was the most effective way to reach all of you, so here we go!

First and foremost, THANK YOU ALL for the continued support of this story. I love seeing comments from new readers literally every single day and have been considering rewriting this story now that I am more experienced. Seriously, thank you so much.

Second, if you enjoy this story or even Pall Malls + Poetry, PLEASE recognize that the cover art for both was done by the incredibly talented artist @Hhhlooyy on Instagram.

She is a super sweet and has always done amazing, quick work for me (and you guys!) and I would LOVE to have her commission cover art for Outnumbered and other future stories. She is currently living in a Russian occupied village in the Ukraine and is trying to get together the funds to leave for Poland. This is obviously a time sensitive mission, as Russia is moving quicker than we'd all hoped.

If you are an ADULT and want to donate to her immigration, PLEASE reach out to her directly on Instagram.

Again, thank you so much to all of my readers!
Those of you in Ukraine and even Russia, please stay strong. Your people are resilient and I know in the end you will prevail.

Слава Україні.