Kill Shot

***** Immediate NSFW *****

Zuko enjoyed feeling the weight of Kai's leg draped over his shoulder. He enjoyed her fingers brushing through his hair as she held onto his locks and the way her hips rolled into him as she drew closer to the edge. He liked holding her waist against the thin mattress pad with one arm and digging his opposite hand into her thigh to hold her open as he devoured her. Zuko liked her taste. He liked to see the soft morning light wash over her summer tan when his eyes trailed up her body, only to find her hand covering her face, muffling her heavy breaths and soft moans that slipped out of her chest.

That was the only bit of homegrown shame Kai'd ever had. She didn't like people seeing her vulnerable, and here she was, in her most exposed state.

Zuko pulled his tongue away from her clit and trailed kisses over the spot where her thigh met her groin, he smiled upon hearing her sweet whimper.

"Move your hand then." He said. And though his words sounded syrupy sweet to Kai, she knew it wasn't a suggestion.

She huffed and moved her hand down to her breast, cupping it while pulling him by the hair back between her legs. Ultimately, it was the way he watched her that sent Kai over the edge. His amber eyes peeked out from behind his overgrown bangs and watched her like she was his prey as his tongue lashed her clit mercilessly. When her head rolled back against the bed, Zuko held her tighter. When she writhed against his grip, he didn't let up. And when she tapped out, patting her hand against his shoulder to signal that her climax was becoming too much, he lapped between the folds of her cunt more slowly — dragging his tongue between her lips to ease her down gently.

Kai's chest heaved, shimmering with a thin layer of sweat as Zuko sat up between her legs. She was always a little giggly post climax and Zuko found it so adorable that sometimes he thought he'd burst from the immense love he held for this woman. He stroked himself as she caught her breath, lining kisses and love bites along her calves while lifting her legs onto his shoulders.

"You're being a little bossy this morning." Kai teased.

Zuko slid the head of his cock against her still sensitive clit and she gasped, earning a smirk from him. "I just like seeing your face, baby."

He pushed his cock inside of her with slow, shallow thrusts, wanting to make this last. Kai's legs fell around his hips and he fell with them, propping himself up with his forearm over her head as he crashed between her legs incessantly. Kai rode out the aftershocks of her orgasm by burying her face against his shoulder, she relished in his warm breath that carried his gravely moans to her ear.

His fingers dug into the dip of her waist, grinding his lap between her hips before he pulled out and spilled onto the sheets below them. His moans flooded Kai's senses and it made her want him again, all morning if he was up for it, but tiredness tugged at her eyelids.

Zuko stayed on top of her. He laid his head against her chest and dotted lazy kisses against her warm, dampened skin. The feeling of her fingers brushing through his hair nearly lulled him into a peaceful slumber, only to be disrupted by Kai tugging the sheet back over their naked bodies.

"I need to get up, Aang and I have to train today." He made no effort to follow through with his statement. His arms tightened around her waist and he nuzzled his face into her ribs.

Kai liked when Zuko allowed himself to become soft and malleable. She enjoyed admiring the lovesick, dazed look in his eyes that only surfaced late at night, early in the morning, or just after they'd made love. He may pretend to be the big bad wolf, but she knew him as a puppy in disguise, and those moments when he shed his mask were her favorite.