Bruce

Dark fic. Be warned. The warnings will be repeated each chapter so you can see what will happen there. For this chapter, it's 'only': reference to: abusive relationship, mental abuse, and light physical abuse. If I missed something, please let me know. I do not wish to trigger someone in any way. Read at your own risk!!

That Day was now 13 hours ago. That's how long it took for Phil to get everything arranged. For some reason Bruce kept pleading for something although no one knew what. They decided to wait with trying to fix him before they got him safe.
You see, as soon as agent Coulson got the message he used a code he hoped he never had to. It broke the trust with Iron man. But it had to be done. As soon as he said the words Jarvis opened all security footage from the entire tower from the last five months, ever since the avengers moved in. This code was designed in case a mole would ever form inside the tower.
It took Phil 10 minutes for him to form his judgement as he scanned through images of Bruce in tears and doing anything to keep Tony happy. It took him five minutes to summarise it to Fury. It took him 30 minutes to form a plan of attack. And one hour later, Pepper Potts was standing in his office looking more terrifying than ever before.
She only needed two minutes before she took out her phone. "I'm in." She said cold as ice.
More people were called. Strings were pulled.
Anthony Edward Stark was an abusive drunk that would be locked away for the rest of his life.
Pepper moved the avengers from the tower, where Bruce would only have bad memories, and to a villa she bought from /her/ money. Not Tony's.
Coulson made sure the avengers would get covered by other heroes for as long as it took to help Bruce. Warmachine was already pointed to be a successor of Iron Man. Rhodey yelled at Tony for two hours and broke his nose and his jaw. No one tried to stop him.
Now it was time to get Bruce from the medical bay, where he was brought for a standard check up, to his new home...

"Bruce? Time to go home." Steve said softly as he tried to make himself seem small and non threatening.
Bruce whimpered but looked up. "I... I am... S-Still al-allowed b-back?" He asked in such a small voice it made Steve's heart clench.
"We're not going back, we have a n-" Before he could finish his sentence Bruce broke down.
"No please... I will be good. Please. I need to talk to Tony. Please... I don't want to go back... It hurts so much... Please... I will do anything... Don't send me to Ross... P-Please... Don't send me back to the army..." He curled up even tighter and covered his head again. "Tony... I will be good... Please..." He muttered and Steve sat down on the edge of the bed.
"Bruce... Please calm down a little... We have a new place. You will not be brought to the army. Never. We are moving. All of us except Tony." Steve said gently and Bruce peaked above his knees.
"A n-new place?" He whispered and Steve nodded softly. He uncurled just a tiny bit and looked around warily. "Okay." He whispered and got up.
A blanket was wrapped around him and he looked so confused. Steve didn't ask. They arrived at the place soon and Bruce looked out of the car warily. He got out slowly and hesitantly took a step closer to the house, as if afraid it would disappear. Another step. And another. They arrived at the front door slowly, step by step. Thor opened the door and smiled happily. "Friend Bruce. I am so glad to see you. Come on in." He said and stepped aside.
Bruce flinched slightly. "Tony is not here, and you all live here now?" He asked softly and Thor nodded his head bit stayed silent otherwise. "Oh... Then why am I here?" He asked even softer.
"Because this is your new home as well Bruce." Steve said confused.
Bruce looked even /more/ confused. "I do not understand. Without Tony... Why do you allow me in your home?" He asked in a whisper as he looked at the floor. And that was the moment, the spark in Thor's eyes was dimmed.