Thor

The other avengers were watching through some more footage. They had to know exactly what Tony told Bruce so they could fix that. Steve walked in looked exhausted and collapsed on the couch.
"I put him in bed with some drugs to help him sleep. He looked so broken." He whispered softly.
Clint sighed. "We're watching security footage and... It's not good. We think Bruce is highly touch starved."
"Completely affection starved even." Natasha added. "For the past four to five months all he heard were insults. And..." She stopped talking and looked down with clenched fists.
"The doctor was only touched by Anthony when he... Shared his bed with him. As soon as he was finished, Bruce went to his own room alone and cried himself to sleep." Thor took over softly. "No exceptions."
They fell silent and Steve suddenly cursed. "Remember when they first were together?" He asked angrily. "And you, Clint, made a remark about how distant they were?" He asked and Clint nodded as he paled, having realised where this was going. "Tony told us Bruce didn't like being touched. So we all..."
"We all kept our distance and made Bruce probably feel even worse." Clint whispered.
"Alright. We have to start fixing this. First things first, no more treating him differently. We hug him and clasp his back like anyone else." The captain said and everyone sat up and listened. This was what Steve was good in. Coming up with a plan. "Secondly, those tapes... Tony never called him Bruce. Around us he called him his stupid nicknames. And in private he called him terrible things. So use his name. His file said his father called him Robert and his mother called him Bruce. Hopefully using his name can get some of that safety back. No, pal, or friend, just Bruce."
When the others nodded Steve sighed. "This will be hard. We will have to show him he is safe here. And that he can make his own decisions."
Clint nodded. "Seeing the tape, Tony decided everything. From what he had to wear to when he could talk. There... Was an incident that I think did more damage than anyone thought, remember his file? How his father used to beat him because he was smart and different and weird?" When the others nodded, Clint pressed a few buttons on the screen. "Watch this."

On the screen they could see Tony and Bruce both working in the lab. Tony was apparently working on some sort of formula, but hearing his curses, it wasn't working.
"T-Tony? Maybe I could help?" Bruce said softly.
"You? How could you help? Just get back to your own work, freak." He snapped back irritated. Bruce stayed silent.
Clint forwarded the video to about fifteen minutes later.
Tony took a break and headed for the liquor cabinet in the corner of the lab. Bruce eyed him carefully before quickly walking forward and changing something in the mess of math. He quickly stepped back to his own spot and continued as if nothing had happened.
Tony walked back clutching a bottle of scotch and sat down. "Jarvis, run the simulation again and give me a full error rapport." He snapped and the simulation ran. The light turned green.
"Simulation successful." Jarvis his clear voice spoke.
"What? How is that possible, it was exactly the same as bef- oh..." He turned to Bruce who was shaking ever so lightly. "You... You messed with my formula!" He snapped.
"I... I only... There was a small mistake... You forgot the second constant when you integrated the-"
"Shut the fuck up." He interfered pissed off. "Did I ask you to? Huh?! No. So stay the fuck out of my business. I don't need your lucky shots. Everyone knows you aren't as smart as you make them think you are. So why don't you go back to screwing poor people in India over for a few bucks. You don't even have your licence anymore. You could have killed them Banner. You probably did. How many people did you kill by trying to heal them?"
Bruce ran off shaking badly and Clint stopped the footage.
"He spent the next hour curled up in his room trying not to hulk out." Clint said softly.