Jarvis

Trigger warnings, blah blah, you know the drill by now I hope. By the way, I have no idea where I'm taking this story yet XD I might create a little odd ship. For those who have watched Age of Ultron you might guess which one. Maybe I'll end it when Bruce asks for help himself. Of something. Basically, I will write until I find a good place to stop. But if you have any ideas as to what you would like to happen, leave a comment :)

A week later Bruce had barely come out of his room. When he did it was at strict times to eat and quickly go back again. Jarvis was monitoring him, like he did with everyone, and noted he was eating too little for his high metabolism. He was losing weight.
The others tried everything they could think of to make him feel at home. They made food they knew he liked, they invited him over for movies and games. But... It didn't work. He politely refused and left.
A few days later Natasha was done with it. She devided the food over the plates and gave Bruce a nice full one. "Natasha... I... I don't need this much." He said softly and she crossed her arms.
"According to Jarvis you do. So eat up Bruce, it's good for you." She said softly.
Since Bruce never ever argued about anything, he sat down and started eating the huge amount of food. The others were finished quicker and were chatting together as they patiently waited for Bruce to finish. Bruce sped up his eating two thirds in, and kept going as he nervously glanced at the others so now and then.
"You guys don't have to wait for me." He said softly and Natasha just smiled softly. Which was terrifying because the woman never really smiled.
"We want to Bruce, take your time. We will wait as long as it takes." She said softly and went back to talking with Pepper about shoes. Yet another terrifying thing really. Those two could take over the world if they wanted.
Bruce soon finished his plate and took it to the kitchen. He awkwardly stood in the door opening and looked about to flee again.
"We are going to watch a movie, do you want to join us?" Steve said warmly.
"Oh... I... I wouldn't want to intrude-"
"Nonsense friend Bruce." Thor boomed and clasped his shoulder. "Join us. We would be honoured by your presence." He said smiling and basically dragged the scientist along.
They planted him in the middle of the couch and all gathered around. He was squeezed between Thor and Steve while Natasha sat on the floor on a pillow, wrapped in a blanket, leaning against his legs.
Clint perched on the armrest and Pepper and Coulson nearly on the two chairs. All settled Jarvis started the movie.
As the movie played, princess bride because it was awesome, Bruce slowly relaxed. The tension drained from his body as there was no sign of him being sent away or the others leaving. He froze again when the movie was paused.
"I'm going to get some drinks." Pepper said. "And popcorn." She added before Clint could make a sound.
He closed his mouth again and grinned. "Thanks Pep."

Pepper just smiled and walked to the kitchen as Bruce stayed very very still. A bit in the idea of: if I don't move they won't know I'm here and won't send me away. Natasha turned around to ask Bruce what he thought of the movie when she saw him tensed up, as small as possible, his eyes down at the floor.
"Bruce?" She asked softly and he flinched slightly.
"Sorry. I'll go." He whispered. He overstayed his welcome, of course he did. He should never have stayed this long. But even if they would ignore him now, it would be worth the small hour of being pressed between his frie- friends?
She placed a soft hand on his knee. "No, stay?" She whispered and looked up at him. He swallowed thickly and nodded before settling back on the couch. Stay. He could do that. And she asked him to, so he would be alright.

Yeah. He watched Pepper walk back in with a tray of drinks and food wearing a warm smile. She handed everyone, including him, a glass and handed the bowl of popcorn to Clint with a stern "don't make me regret this".
As the movie played and Natasha leaned back against his legs, as he ducked to avoid being hit by flying pieces of popcorn, as he watched his teammates smile and laugh...
A small smile finally formed around his lips.