Bruce

More warnings!!! Sexual assault in this chapter! Nothing directly graphic, but it's not pretty.

Bruce paled and tightened his arms around his chest. He had known this video would come by, sexual assault was one of the charges after all. But he also doubted he would be able to sit this one through.
He swallowed thickly and looked down as the video started.

As expected it was a camera inside Tony's bedroom.
"Jarvis? Call Bruce in." He said bored.
A few seconds later the door opened and a nervous looking Bruce walked in while fumbling his sleeve and looking at the floor.
"You called, Tony?" He asked softly.
Tony sat up and grinned. "Just the person I was looking for. Time to earn a little of your keep, bitch." He said as Bruce took a small step backwards.
"Get your useless ass over here. Now!" Stark snapped and Bruce quickly stumbled forwards. When he was close enough to the bed, Tony grabbed his hair and pulled him on the bed on all fours. "Let's have some fun..."
The rest of the video was partly blurred because of the graphic content. But the sound was very clear. You could hear Bruce beg for it to stop, and Tony laughing and moaning every time Bruce whimpered or cried. Eventually Bruce was thrown on the floor and Tony sighed content as he curled up under the blankets. Bruce dragged himself out of the room, sobbing softly, and the video ended.

As the image stopped, Bruce was crying as well. He had his face buried in his hands and tried no stay silent.
The judge looked close to murderous and fought to stay calm as he turned to Bruce. "Doctor Banner, I apologise but I must hear the answer, was that you present in the video?"
It stayed silent for a while. Then Bruce whimpered softly and nodded. He couldn't talk though, but the judge didn't seem to mind. "Good enough for me. Mister Stark, do you have anything to say in your defence?" He asked almost sarcastically.

Tony just grinned as his lawyer tried to keep him silent. "He deserved worse. He was never worth my time." He said and the judge his face turned into stone. "We will take a short recess, the witness is excused, and after lunch I will state my final decision." He said sternly and Bruce practically ran out of court.

As soon as the doors closed behind him he almost fell to the ground. Luckily Natasha had been waiting there and catched him.
"It's alright Bruce. Deep breaths. Never again. You never have to see him again. It's all in the past. We all love you." She whispered sweet words in his ear as he sobbed against her shoulder. The others kept a little distance but their hands were itching. Seeing Bruce like this made them want to slowly murder Tony.
"We have to get out of here before he gets out for recess." Coulson said calmly but urgently.
The others nodded and while Natasha had an arm rested around his waist, Steve carefully took Bruce's arm and placed it around his own shoulders. They led Bruce out and to the helicopter waiting outside. Pepper was looking worried as the Avengers came out.
She quickly helped them get in. "I will stay here to hear the verdict. You all take care of each other." She said before closing the door and stepping back so the machine could lift off.

They arrived at the mansion and led Bruce inside and straight to the couch. They all piled around the scientists who was just staring blindly to the wall. "Bruce? Talk to us sweetie." Natasha whispered and kissed his cheek lightly.
He swallowed thickly. "The last video... Was about sexual assault." He whispered and curled up on himself. "I... I never realised how pathetic I looked." He added barely audible and Natasha immediately wrapped her arms around him.
"Not pathetic. Never." She whispered.
"I'm so sorry you had to watch that Bruce." Steve said softly.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that in the first place." Clint mumbled.

Bruce looked around at his friends looking worried and upset, and felt himself relax just a little bit. They would protect him. And they wouldn't think him weak for what happened.
"Someone mentioned movie, popcorn, and hugs." He said and glanced at a softly smiling Natasha.
"Jarvis? Play the movie." She ordered as she cuddled up against his side. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and focussed in the movie to keep the memories at bay. He would have nightmares. But he had people to lean on. He would be alright. Again.