ʚ ch 2 ɞ

chapter 2 !!
help

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Lucy continued showing me around, as we went to find them.

"Oh- there's benny and metalbeards workshop thing-!! there's basically just all of the citizens houses now, there's a thousand or two, I can tell you who lives in which!"

"You know what? Its fine. You showed me what I needed to see. I'm surprised we haven't seen your friends yet."

"Yeah......I would of thought that we would of seen them by now"

"I can just wonder around the place if you want, I don't wish to interfere with any other plans you have today"

"You can do that if you want to"

"Okay, bye, I guess."

"I'll see you later, heck, I'll see probably everyone in this town before the end of the day"

I chuckled to myself.
I was no longer Emmet, I was Rex.
This was my home, when I was in emmet's timeline I noticed that deep down I kinda missed this timeline.
If I were Emmet here I wouldnt forgive them. But Rex? They did nothing to Rex. Emmet was (possibly) forgotten- Rex is a guy they don't know.
A guy whos looking for a fresh start.

I decided to make my way back up to where I found myself a few hours ago, seeing if there was any sort of logical explanation of why I was here.

No parts....no ships....not even any raptors or something

I wonder what was happening with the people in Emmet's timeline, without me there. I had forgotten about them, like how they once forgot me
They always kinda excluded me from the things there.

I heard a rustle coming from the bushes

I turned to look, grabbing a nearby stick if I needed to attack.
A small kid came out, also with a stick. Probably for self defence.

"Who are you?" I said

"I was about to ask you, but you asked me first. However that doesnt mean I'm going to say who I am, Are you Rex, Rex Dangervest?"

"creepy, I guess that's me, who are you?"

The kid had a creepy mask on. He took it off revealing to be what looked like a 10 year old

"Yeah- I'm Thomas. benny and bad/good cops child I guess you can say."

He was probably in emmet's universe alongside this one, but I never really bothered to acknowledge his presence.

"What are you doing in this forest, Thomas."

"Looking for you, Emmet."

"What? Who's that? I don't know anyone by that name? ^^"

I was panicking, how did he know me?

"Drop the act, I won't tell anyone. Im really interested in your work actually!"

"How did you know about it in the first place?"

"Because I'm from emmet's timeline!"

"Your from there? You shouldn't be here, they actually care about you, their probably worried sick, they might notice I'm not there, who would you blame for this? The harmless 10 year old or the 30 year old time traveling, universe hopping, space guy. I'd blame the space guy"

"Ah- but I thought all you wanted was to go back to your universe. I wanted to make you happy"

"Yes, I guess that was what I wanted, though I never noticed you would have to get involved."

"Sorry, I was looking for you to ask if you could find a way to get me back, leaving you here. The only reason I came was if I accidentally sent you to the wrong place, the ship broke when we arrived."

"What ship?"

"the one I built for this exact problem"

He really was dedicated to what he was doing.

"Okay, if I help rebuild this ship of yours, will you go back to your universe, act as if you never went here, never took me here, and you just went out to get milk or something stupid like that."

"okayyy! Deal!"

we shook hands.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

okay quick A/N: - sorry if this chapter is short, I had some major writer's block. I'm glad people are enjoying this book though!
Mae out ^^