ʚ ch 4 ɞ

chapter 4

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

the next morning nothing much happened, we all went on with our normal lives, wanabi showed me a hotel that I could stay in, I was still considered a tourist after all. I hadn't told them that this might of been where I wanted to stay, well- I still don't entirely know if that's what I truly want, I'm atleast staying until Friday. Its not my biggest worry.

After having no luck finding parts I needed I went to Thomas, he would know something.

"Huh-? I haven't seen any parts like that ever"
He said to me, instantly.

"Thanks :/"

"It could still exist, besides- you would know what it was when you were writing it"

"I guess so, I recognised it- no idea where from"

"Well, for now I can help you find the other pieces, surely we'll find it on the way"

"You have a point."

He took me by the hand and towards the back of town, to many stores, we asked local builders- I asked metalbeard and benny too in the most non suspicious way ever.

nobody knew what I was talking about.
even I couldn't explain it- maybe that was why, I'm a terrible explainer and communicator.

I looked online and I ended up asking practically everyone in town.

As said before, there's thousands of people who live here. So this was expected to take awhile.
I'm sure there was one brick fanatic out there who knew what I was thinking, it was actually hard to keep track of what houses I had already been to. The person who would answer would pull weird face at me, so I decided to keep track of where I've already been, such a workout.

Thomas warned me it would be hard doing things this way.
I tried practically everything else, it was kinda just my last hope.

"Alright - house #211......7?"
I was losing count.

"Alright- Hello! I have been looking for a certain brick, uh- this is a picture and ive been looking everywhere- please tell me you have seen it-"
I was also trying to move things fast, it was Friday morning now. I expected everything to be solved and I would be living normally here, however if it wasn't for that ship Thomas built in the first place I'd be sitting on the hotel couch, not really doing anything, so I guess things are better like this.

"Ive seen something like that actually- at a shop. The very back of town."

"I thought I checked everywhere in town."

"You must of not."

He went inside, getting paper and showing a map.
Maybe I would be better off sitting on my couch doing nothing.

"Well- thank you sir! I'll be going to check there"

"I hope you find what your looking for!"

I walked off following the map, I was walking, and I was tired- it took a while."

"I think that's it-"

I looked from the picture to what I was really seeing. Close enough resemblance.
I walked inside- the shopkeeper was asleep, I didn't want to bother him.
I looked everywhere in the shop. Not finding anything
I spent what felt and kinda was forever, I then looked at my phone.

6:23pm

On Thursday lu-wyldstyle sent me the location of the place she wanted to show me.
Alongside a time we decided on.

6:30.

it took me a long time to get here by foot, I didnt want to arrive late
Mostly as I didn't want to seem rude- this was my chance to have a restart.
If I went back in time to tell myself under the dryar that one day in the future I would of found such hope of happiness, I wouldn't of believed myself.

I didn't exactly need that piece today, it would just be more convinient.
I put the location into my navigator, it would take me 7 minutes to run to this place.
So, I ran.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

A/N: 748 word count yayyyy
idc if it seems short it this ch has alot of progression in it.
I'm hoping this is the seccond last chapter, make a guess what the last chapter is.
Probably just dangerstyle lmao
Im posting alot of chapters because I'm busy on the last week of the month
Bc of school camp, so I won't even be active then
Yea so the final chap should be out tomorrow or the day after that
Mae out