Dinner at mines right |001 ?|

¸.•*
-GANGO-
~

¸.•* it was the weekend meaning you had nothing to do in your boring college life, but hang out with friends and worry about upcoming exams that you'd have to study and tend to.

since you had nothing to do at the moment Eren decided to invite you to his band Rehearshal that he shared with Jean and Connie. you and Eren have been friends since highschool constantly pushing eachother around and platonically flirting nothing more nothing less. you thought of it as a mutual friendship thing never thinking youd catch feelings but in the process of some of it you couldnt take the anticipation of being led on by him.

The temptation of wanting to see just how far the flirting would lead too left you starving you and it wasn't much helpful that he was eye catching. his brunette hair was long kinda like a shoulder length style, his perfectly symetrical face and how his hair hung down to cover it.

And it wasn't just his face all together that drove you crazy it was also the little features like his perfectly plump pink lips drew you over the roof you could talk about him all day long if you wanted, bassically you developed a "little" crush for one of your best friends over your highschool years and you couldnt do much but soulk to know why you blew him off in highschool just to friend zone him.

music, riffs, singing and most importanly harmonizing filled the air. you watched Eren hold eye contact with you as he played the guitar fuck I loved when he did that

"obsessing over eren?" sasha teased as she watched you being completly zoned out from his steady eye contact."huh am not." you snap yourself back into consiousness as your gaze moves to sasha's "mhm if you say so, anyways im gonna go grab some water from the snack room for everyone."

sasha informed getting up from the couch joyfully sprinting towards the doors to the snack room that the college administrators had opened for all attending students aka Sasha's favorite room on campus.

the music and singing came to a stop before the sound of hands clasping together filled the air as Eren and connie give eachother a highfive before dapping up jean.

"hell yeah that was good." Jean chanted smiling with joy as he watched Eren walk off the mini platform that stood a few feet off the ground to come meet you.

"did you enjoy the show?" Eren chuckled placing his guitar next to you both. "hm yeah it was alright." you said sarcastically making him think it was bad.

"Alright? what was wrong with it." he tilted his head slightly in question by you not saying it was estunishing right off the bat. "Im just kidding Eren it was amazing." you roll your eyes playfully. "thats what I like to hear." he chuckled as he streched leaning his head on the back of the couch.

looking in your rear eye view you spot his gray studded harley davidison tee shirt pull up just a few inches revealing his stomach following up with his abs and the waist band of his boxers. "your coming to the gig next week right." a since of pleasurful distress filled Erens voice as he finished his streching.

"Yeah." You murmur loud enough for him to hear as you spotted Sasha running towards you both with Atleast 6 water bottles in hand about to drop them all.

Grabbing one from her hand the rest of the guys do the same. "Hm you coming over tonight cause I plan on making dinner for everyone as an after party for rehearsal, unless you have something better to do jeager." You teased saying his last name as you ask unscrewed the cap to your water bottle.

"I'm free I mean it's Dinner from my girlfriend How could I pass that up." Eren asked sarcastically. "Girlfriend? Since when." You lifted an eyebrow in confusion because you don't recall claiming him.