what the actual fuck.... | 028 |

.•*
-GANGO-
~

"Y/n." Eren called out sounding half awake, "hmm?" You hummed in your sleep your face buried in the covers as a ray of sunshine hit your exposed skin making you twist an turn to escape the rays of sunshine shining through your window. "The sun wants you to wake up y/n." eren chuckled under his breath lightly pushing you back and forth by your shoulder. "Y/nn." Eren called out again.

"Hmmm I don't wanna wake up." You hummed irritatedly as you rolled over towards Eren snuggling into his chest a few minutes went by with Eren playing with your curls before you fell asleep and woke up to him calling you again. "Y/n, you gotta wake up we're gonna do something today." Eren poked and prodded until you finally woke up. You sigh before getting up and sitting on the bed while looking at him groggily.

"Damn your that tired." Eren laughed at your expression putting his hand on your waist pulling you back down onto him to lay down. "You had me up all night dumbass." You huffed tiredly as you got more comfortable laying on top of eren. "No you had your self up All night reading my stupid journal." Eren chuckled lowly. "Just gimme a few more minutes." You huff falling back asleep again after about 30 minutes you wake up to the smell of bacon hesitating to get up the smell overwhelms you waking you up out of hunger.

getting up you go into the bathroom to freshen up, after you were finished brushing your teeth and completing any usual nessasitisez you walked down
to the kitchen to get a glass of water the closer you got to the kitchen, you smelt the scent of bacon and another familiar scent that was your mothers.

Opening up the fridge you were still dissociating a bit since you just woke up. Grabbing the water you pour it into a glass before taking a sip and watching the bacon sizzle on the stove in the hot grease making you wonder who was cooking it. Drinking your water you look to your side seeing eren come into the kitchen in his zip up that was halfway zipped exposing his bare chest as his cross necklace dangled from his neck. "good morning sleepyhead." Eren chuckled lowly moving all your hair to one shoulder before kissing it and walking up beside you to open the fridge for something.

"I only slept for thirty extra minutes hop off." You chuckled placing your cup on the counter. "Actually It's been 2 hours I let you sleep in." Eren corrected as he grabbed a bottle of beer. "Drinking this early in the morning?" You questioned raising an eye brow. "Oh it's not for me it's for Reiner." Eren said before grabbing himself a water bottle eren stood to look in the fridge for a few more seconds before closing it.

"Who's cooking bacon?" Sasha came into the kitchen from her room as both you and eren looked between each other shrugging. "I am." You mother came into the kitchen just casually grabbing the spatula flipping the bacon. You stood there in shock for what felt like a decade before finally saying something "what the actual fuck." You blurted as your mom popped you with the spatula.

"OW!" You yelped in pain even though it didn't hurt that bad. "Stop being dramatic." Your mother chuckled while eren just stood there dumbfounded. "Hi mrs Sonia?" Eren said in a confused tone of voice. "Hii Guapo, why're you drinking so early, you can't date my daughter if your a beer head." Your mother said raising an eyebrow while spotting the beer in erens hand.

"Mami that's for someone else, anyways why are you here." You asked, "jean told me you missed me and wanted me to come to see you so I came." She said smiling to herself as your face twisted up hearing jeans lies. "Be right back." You huffed walking past your mom to jeans room as you knocked on his door softly before opening it.

"Hi y/n." Jean said with a smug look on his face as if he knew why you were in his room, "Jean come here." You said making him come closer to you. You stood there looking at his face before slapping him with all your force. "AHOW FUCK." He hissed in pain as you smiled sweetly, "don't try me again." You said walking away to go back into the kitchen to see eren, Sasha, and your mom all giggling and having a random conversation.