Backstage |008 ?|

¸.•*
-GANGO-
~

"Sounds like a plan to me then." You stretched, time flew by fast when you and Sasha hung out for awhile to catch up.

getting up walking towards your room to find an outfit, you didn't really wanna change out of the hoodie Eren gave you so you decided to just change your bottoms.

Searching through your closet you pull out some black spandex removing your pajama bottoms and putting on the shorts. (look it up if u don't know what it is)

Putting your white platform sneakers to the side you decided to wear your platform converse instead to match up with Erens height. putting those on you grab some chunky gold jewelry dressing up your outfit with it.

And lastly you grab a black side bag as your last accessory, puffing out your curls you make sure your bangs were cute before Walking back into the living room you and Sasha both walked out of your rooms unexpectedly at the same time.

Looking to your side seeing her you chuckle. "This reminds me of those corny comedy tv shows." Sasha said. "I know right." You agree following behind her as she grabbed the keys to the dorm and her car.

Approaching the exit of your dorm building you get inside of Sasha's car as she pulls off. "So how's the guys been?" Sasha asked looking for anyone coming up before she made her turn.

"They've been good But I got this feeling Armins in love with me or maybe crushing." You giggle at the thought of him that morning.

"Girl who wouldn't look at you, To be honest I'm surprised it isn't connie he's all over you and he treats you nice." Sasha smiled stopping at a red light.

"Hm me and him are just platonic I wouldn't say we're on a relationship type level."  You look up at the ceiling trying to think.

"Hm yeah your right what about Jean and Eren." Sasha asked nudging you in the shoulder. "I called jean babe this morning and now he's love shot and for Eren we're getting somewhere." You smile to yourself making her raise an eyebrow.

"Somewhere Hm?" Sasha nudged you again. "Ow, we did do something though at the party and a few times before that but that's all the Intel you get cause I didn't even tell my best friend in the whole world Connie." You rub it in lying in a jokingly way.

"Oh wow." Sasha gasped putting her hand on her chest falling back into her chair keeping one hand on the steering wheel turning to the right driving up to the building where the gig would happen.

"That's what happens when you dump me for niccolo." You chuckled removing your seatbelt as you both got out of the car together walking up to the red carpet in-front of the building where two security guards watched over everyone.

Skipping infront of the line Sasha approaches the guards. "Name." The guard said blankly.

"Sasha braus and y/n l/n" she announced looking at him for the pass. "Go ahead." He signaled as you both walked into the venu.

It was somewhat loud filled with chattering and speaking, it was dark with led lights that shine between red and blue lights illuminating onto you and Sasha.

Pushing through the crowd person by person apologizing over and over you guys finally made it back stag twenty five minutes before they performed.

"Shit that was a lot of people." You huff under your breath sitting down onto the cayenne peanut butter colored wood floor. "Hey Jean throw me a water bottle." You asked sincerely.

Doing exactly as you said jean threw you a water bottle from the mini fridge and you caught it smiling and pointing at him. "Nice catch." Jean said smiling as you took out your phone and AirPods putting them in taking sips from your water bottle.

"Hi baby." Eren greeted you sitting down behind you hugging your body up to his kissing behind your ear. Rocking you side to side with him.

You felt his cold jewelry hit your skin gently as his soft lips pressed against your skin. "Hi Eren." You chuckle softly from his lips hitting behind your ear tickling you.

"Lemme see the outfit." You said feeling him loosen his hold on you as you turn around facing him to see what he had on.

Analyzing him he stared at your lips the whole time watching as you concentrated on him. "Hm come here something's not right." You hum running your fingers through his hair switching his parts around a few times before shaking it out so it was more his style.

Shaking his head side to side to shake his hair out he looked at you again tilting his head. "What?" You asked furrowing your eyebrows.

"I'm just admiring you that's all." A soft smile appeared on his face, "Eren get your ass over here for sound check we have to go on in fifteen minutes." Connie exclaimed.

"Damn okay I'm coming now." Eren groaned getting up from sitting on the floor as he approached Jean and Connie. Shaking your hair out a little bit you flipped your water bottle bored out of ur mind.

22 minutes passed by meaning it was time for them to call on stage. Jean and connie were already on stage behind the curtains finishing up there set up while you stayed behind with Eren.

"You know you don't have to stay here with me until you go on stage right." You said sincerely.

"I'd rather stay here with you." Eren came closer to you to the point where you were up against the wall.
"That's real cute of you." You bite the inside of your cheek looking at him.

He came up closer to your face as his lips collided with yours and the wet saliva from both of ur mouths swirled together. The kiss got more aggressive as you hopped up so he'd pick you up and carry you against the wall.

It turned out into a make out session, he took his hands and slithered them under your hoodie gliding his hands up to your breasts. Your hums filled his mouth as his did aswell.

He than caressed the side of your waist moving his hands down to your waist band quickly making them go back up to the side of your waist.

He pulled away kissing your neck leaving you hickeys, putting your hand down under his shirt you slightly lifted it up as the waist line of his boxers showed following up his abs.

his hair all messed up as he heard clapping from the crowd meaning it was time for him to go on stage.
"Shit I gotta go." Eren pouted letting you down as he fixed his shirt leaving one more kiss on the back of your hand walking away back to the stage.

Quickly sprinting to the front of the stage the venue you fix your clothes. Getting to the front of the crowd you heard whispering and screaming as you passed by certain people.

The curtains opened and you saw Eren, Connie and Jean all on stage. Eren looked warn out from you both kissing as he heavy breathed before walking up to the mic.

"How you guys doing tonight?" Eren asked through heavy breath as the crowd screamed and cried when they heard his voice. "That's good that's good, thank you all for the support and Being here for us." Eren flashed a smile as the beat started.

-KAAMMII my bad if stuff don't make
sense or sun just know my
brain wasn't processing correctly
while making this 💀