my letter to you with harmonies |29 ?|

ARRIVING AT STUDIO BLU

.•*
-GANGO-
~

Laying on Erens shoulder while scrolling through instagram you look up to see your mother had arrived at the studio, she pulled into a nearby parking spot as Jean pulled into one close beside her. You look at the tall, brick building as you look amongst Eren and Connie. "We here?" You asked as they nodded Eren opening the door as you got out on his side and inter linked arms with him while you both walked in.

Walking towards the building you scale out the entrance spotting how low key and chill it was before walking in. The place was cozy with couches and little waiting areas. The studio building was split into 6 different separate studio rooms with foam sound proof walls and glass that separated the mics from the sound equipment you spot some guy sitting in a rolling chair with a cap on his head as you spotted his practically bald and shiny head.

"Look Connie you're twins !" Jean said pointing at the mans bald head Connie's eyes bored into jeans from the snickering that came from both Reiner and armin. "Your on dick." Connie said resisting every urge in his body to cuss out Jean.

"Damn even armin laughed at that one." You chuckled nudging jean in the shoulder as you walked by to approach Eren you both now walking side by side again as Eren approached the man sitting down.

"Sup enzo." He said as the man slowly turned around from the work he was doing. "Oh yeah my man Eren we spoke over the phone what's up." He reached out to dap up eren. "Nothin much man nice to see you." Eren responded

"I see you know how to pick the ladies, look at these two spicy chicanas you guys got with ya." he said eyeing you and your mother with admiration as your mom made eye contact with him heavy eye contact to be exact. Was she flirting..

"Ma." You tapped her on the shoulder but she continued to stare at enzo before re directing herself to you. "Hm?" She hummed while you simply didn't say anything back. "Um this is my girlfriend y/n and that's her mother Sonia." Eren said grabbing your hand gently while bringing you forward to him as he ignored the spicy chicanas comment because he had no idea what it meant.

"Girlfriend ? I thought you guys were engaged man I mean look at that ring isn't that the one new chrome hearts ring that's like 15 k right now?" The man asked fixating his looks to your ring Your eyes dart to Eren widened with shock.

"Eren you spent 15k... on a promise ring?" You asked quietly still looking at him with concern. "Yeah...." He murmured as everyone including your mother looked at Eren with pure shock. "I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT." Connie said loudly jumping in the air and clasping his hands together.

Everyone's gaze darting to Connie and his over exaggerated reaction everyone looks at him with confusion, "You knew what?" You asked confusingly As Connie just looked at you than Eren as you caught on to what he was getting at.

"Your not funny." You shoved him as his upper half lost balance for a second. "No I'm hilarious." He chuckled lowly as the man also snickered to himself. "Alright well I just wrapped up with a few other clients so you guys could take over this studio, "we're supposed to be recording your girlfriend right?" He asked looking among the group that you guys brung to the studio.

"Mhm" Eren hummed as you just stood there slowly regretting this whole "studio field trip". "Alright go ahead and go in the room behind the glass, Eren you wanna help her get set up?" Enzo asked as Eren nodded walking behind you to go into the mic room.

Walking into the room you spot everyone on the other side of the glass as you stood Infront of the mic, Eren stood behind you as he reached over you to grab the headset but before he put it on you he planted a kiss on your neck softly before giving you a mini lesson about the equipment.