the one time to be an opportunity whore you fail |30?|

.•*
-GANGO-
~

Days have passed by since the visit to studio blu and everyone has been nagging and feening over just what you would do with your "unbelievable talent."

"Y/n you've got to take this as an opportunity."

"Y/n you've got to figure out what you're gonna do."

"Y/n have you decided what you were gonna do or if you were gonna start making music?"

The attention was all on you, and you didn't know if you could handle it. "Ay Mija alba is on the phone y quiere saber si quieres venir a México a cantar en su fiesta romántica de bachata."

("Ay Mija grandma is on the phone and wants to know if you want to come to Mexico to sing at this romantic bachata party.")

"Ayy Ahora no mami estoy ocupada."

("Ayy Not now mommy I'm busy.")

You put you hands up as a signal to leave you alone as you went into the room you shared with Eren plopping on the bed to take a deep breath until Connie bursted into the room.

"yo you joining the band or not?"

"FUCK OFFFFFFFF." You screamed into the mattress as Connie sighed and then closed the door behind him. Adjusting yourself better onto the bed you reached into your back pocket for the card that Erwin guy gave you as you read it again. "L state records."

You thought about what he said and the opportunity that he let you know was available but you just weren't sure about. Interrupted in thought someone bursts into the room yet again making you jolt and quickly hide the card under the edge of the pilliow you were laying on. "Connie please not right now." You groaned eyes closed before you opened them to see Eren.

"Damn Connie's been in here already." Eren chuckled before joining you in bed, hovering over you. "You seemed stressed you okay?" He tilted his head waiting for an answer as he stared at your pouted expression his long eyelashes batting at your lips.

"Mm?" He kissed your pouted lips kiss after kiss until you answered him. "Everyone just wants me to make a decision right now but I don't know what to do." You explained melting into Erens touch as you felt his lips graze your neck for a moment

"Aha what's this." Eren said lifting the L state records business card that you hid between both of his fingers as he plopped down next to you holding it up. "Under the pillow huh what a classic you know it was sticking out right." Eren laughed through his nose as he read the card to himself.

"Just say you're mad and upset that I considered taking an offer that wasn't from you." You bragged jokingly as eren stuck the card back under the edge of the pilliow. "Oh yeah hm?"

"Yeah." You said all confident high and mighty.

"It's not like I'm gonna BEG you to STOP when it's too much and tell you to bail out." Eren emphasized on certain words as he turned to look at you making you catch a hint that you weren't talking about the same things.

"hm really?"

"Yeah."

You smirked and than turned away rolling your eyes playfully, "Eren stop messing around and tell me for real what's the best thing to do?" You whined leaning your head back.

"Me." Eren blurted.

"Huh?"

"I said that it depends on if you want a Career in music I mean is that something you want?" Eren asked sincerely.

"I would like too, it's just so out of the blew that it wasn't something I thought about doing, i mean I've been studying nursing where the hell did music come from." You vented finally feeling at least a bit of your stress fade away.