Shit is an understatement for how i feel |007 ?|

¸.•*
-GANGO-
~

"fuck." you mumble getting up as you felt your head pound. " yep i figured that much from how fatigued you were last night. " Armin chuckled walking from inside the kitchen with a glass of water to give you.

"i feel like shit." you huff grabbing it from his hands you took a sip handing it back to him as he sat infront of you. "what happened last night." you asked laying back down pulling Erens jacket back onto your body.

"hm well i didnt see much but, before you got drunk you kind of." Armin cut himself off blushing a little bit. "sweet mother of god armin we did it? your eyes widened as you slap your hand on your mouth realizing you asked Eren something similar last week.

"no no, of course not you just pecked me on the cheek and its kind of my fault cause i got all flustered, anyways besides that you just sat on Erens lap then went upstairs with him." Armin reasured.

"ohh thats it?" you ask out of cursity starting to remeber what you and Eren really did. "yeah i wouldnt lie about the whole messing with eachother thing i mean your a cute girl and all but i just couldnt do that t-" Armin gets cut off.

"oh my god Armin are you confessing." you asked still shook. "oh no i was just saying like um i wouldnt i- im gonna go get Eren." Armin smiles nervously jestering to where he was gonna go as he giggled through his teeth.

a few minutes went by and Eren came downstairs walking toward you. "feeling like shit huh." Eren asked sarcastically. "yep." you pop the p sighing, "theres a brand new tooth brush for you and clothes if you wanna shower but of course dont think its a permanet thing." Eren chuckled stealing your line from last time he was over you house

"ugh ur so annoying." you said playfully getting up from the couch to go upstairs to Erens room, walking into his bathroom you lock the door behind you turning on the hot water getting a clean towel and rag from the bathroom closet before you began stripping yourself from your clothes and getting into the shower.

a soft knock clanked against the door loud enough for you to hear. "who is it?" you call out still doing your buisness, "its Eren, were gonna be performing tonight so im gonna take you home in like an hour." he announced.

"oh shit i completly forgot hold on im almost done." You reply finishing up in the shower before turning it off and grabbing your towel to dry yourself off and put on the clothes Eren gave you.

A black hoodie that said chase Atlantic on the back with a rose and vines flowing through the letters. And some black and white plaid pjs.

"Hm the outfits kinda delivering right now, okay Eren." You giggle nodding at yourself in the mirror checking yourself out before walking out into the main part of his room.

Now walking through the hallway you felt someone cup your body holding you up tightly to them hugging you and squeezing you.

"Mm you smell good, just got out of the shower huh?" Connie hummed still hugging you as you smile resting your head in the crook of his neck.

"Mhm, you ready for the show?" You asked still getting hugged tightly by Connie's tall figure as the smell of cologne clouded your nose.

"Yep also here, Armin told me give these to you so take them with some water." Connie informed handing you an Advil pill bottle for your headache.

"Thank you." You grinned grabbing it from his hands as you walked downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Throwing 2 pills into your mouth you drink a gulp of water downing everything down together as you felt your headache already getting better.

"Yo y/n you wanna play gta with me and Connie?" Jean asked holding up an extra controller as he saw you in the kitchen finishing up your water.

"Yeah play me." You Threatened jokingly grabbing the controller from his hands as you plopped on the couch in between them. And just like that an hour went by quicker than you expected.

"SHIT MAN YOU STRESSIN ME, HOW YOU ROB ME THEN RUN ME OVER." Connie exclaimed putting his hand on his face letting it slide down.

You burst out laughing watching Connie get so upset. "Oh shit y'all funny bro." You wipe your tears getting up because you saw Eren coming into the living room meaning it was time for you to go.

"Where you going y/n?" Jean asked watching as you walked around the couch to Eren. "Oh I'm going back home to get ready for the show tonight I'll see you later babe." You tease him using the word babe at the end putting your sneakers on as eren waited.

"Connie is this what winning feels like." Jean asked leaning back into the couch probably replaying you saying babe in his head 100 times.

"You finally made it, your getting there son you finally getting bitches." Connie patted him on the shoulder to congratulate him.

"AS IF I DONT ALREADY!" jean exclaimed as you and Eren were by the front door opening it. "Connie make sure Jean dosent burn down the house with his terrible cooking, ill be back." Eren chuckled peeping his head through the door one more time before shutting it behind you both.

both of you hearing a window open jean peeps his head through the window. "FUCK YOU JEAGER." Jean shouted sticking up his middle finger before shutting it again.

"SOMEONES MAD." Eren shouted back grabbing your hand and running with you to his car so Jean couldnt get in the last word as you both got inside of his car pulling off.

focasing on the road and glancing at you here and there, "you know your wearing the new merch for are band that all of us designed right?" Eren asked looking you up and down.

"huh? what you guys came out with merch then why the hell are you letting me wear it." you look at him as if he was crazy.

"look at the wrist part of the hoodie dummy." Eren sighed at the fact you didnt notice on your own.

looking down at the wrist part like he said you saw that he stiched (your initial) and E on it with a heart in the middle seprating them, aswell as A,C, and J on the other wrist part. "oh my god Eren your so cute." you put your hand on your chest admiring it.

"im glad you like it." Eren smiled to himself pulling up to your dorm building. getting out of the car as he did the same you both stand infront of your building as you walked up to him giving him a hug. "thank you." you thank hugging him tightly.

"damn your hugging me like youll never see me again." Eren chuckled pulling away leaving small smooches all over your face and neck. "okay, thats enough too much too much." you giggle pushing his face away.

"alright see you tonight." Eren pulled away holding your hand one more time before letting go. "alright." you wave turning around to walk into your dorm.

"well hello there person i havent seen in hm 10 years?" you said sarcastically as sasha sighed. "ugh i know i know i need to work on that, anyways i met this guy his names niccolo and he cooks, real cutie and hes blonde." sasha squeled after mentioning he cooked.

"hm so you bassically found your soulmate how intresting when was this." you ask plopping down onto the couch. "yesterday." sasha sighed again in deep love plopping down next to you on the couch.

"hm well as the quote on quote father of the house i need to meet this niccolo guy." you giggle looking at her with a serious expression on your face as you both laugh.

"hes coming to the gig tonight so youll meet him." Sasha said reassuring you.

-KAAMMII-KAAMMII ima start the
new chap tommarow ;) i also
got some big news coming up for yall.