Chapter 4

Lila's POV
The four of us sat on the Gryffindor's table. We couldn't help but listen to Draco, going on about how if he had arrived a couple minutes later or any deeper the cut, he would have lost his arm or some bullshit he came up with.

"Listen to the moron. He's really laying it on thick isn't he?" Ron shook his head,

"Yeah well at least Hagrid didn't get fired." Harry said.

"Yeah vut zhere is a court hearing." I put in.

"I hear Dracos fathers furious." Hermione said disgusted.

"Isn't he vurious all zhe time? I mean, Draco just 'as to go and whisper in 'is vather's ear an' zhat's it? Lucius is a cruel, unvorgiving man and vrankly he doesn't deserve zhe right to live. Vhen I get zhe chance I'll tell 'im zhat." They looked at me and managed to smile through our dull spirits. "I vor one like zhe guy. I zhink 'agrid's a great Provessor. Deviantly zhe best I zhink."

"He's been sited! He's been sited!" Seamus yells running down the aisle of tables.

"Who?"

"Sirius Black!" Seamus stopped and slammed the paper down on the table.

"Dufftown!?" Hermione said alarmingly. "That's not far from here."

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville Longbottom asked. He was a cute boy, he was a bit . . . let's say, shy? But I couldn't blame him, he had to live an evil witch of a thing, his grandmother. Urghh! I've heard many of a story about her.

"With Dementors at every entrance?"

"Dementors? He has already slipped passed them once. What's to say he won't do it again?" I thought about was Seamus had said. He was very true.

"Thats right, Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Trying to catch smoke with your bare hands."

I looked down at the photo of a wild looking man that was screaming at the camera and being held back, being choked. Harry and I looked at each other.

"Does he look familiar to you? Like not wanted poster familiar as if we had seen him personally before?"

"Now that I look at him. Yeah. He does a bit."

What were we going to do if he did come to Hogwarts and if he did manage to get in. Harry had told me what had happened in the holidays and how Mr Weasly had told him that Sirius Black was trying to get to him. Trying to kill him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walked along the corridor worrying about the many things that had happened in the last couple of weeks, when my two favourite gingers came up beside me. "Hey." Fred said.

I smiled at him. "Bonjour."

George smirked. "You look stressed?"

I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Ya zhink?"

He chuckled. "Well, come on, we have something that might hell you take your mind of something."

I looked at the two of them and before I knew it, they were dragging me along with them. We came to a stop at the dungeons. The Slytherin common room was opposite the hall. George and Fred pulled me into the shadows and a few minutes later, Pansy Parkinson, Tracey Davis, Millicent Bulstrode and Daphne Greengrass, Slytherin girls in our year.

George and Fred got out their wands. I got mine out too and flicked it. The girls hair instantly turned red and gold. It was flashing, vibrant light around the dimly lite dungeon. They screamed and screeched and rushed inside to get rid of it. George, Fred and I clutched our stomached as we laughed our heads off. We regained our composure and high-fived.