Chapter 8

Lila's POV
It was mid winter and there was snow every where. I watched as Hedwig flew over me and around the clock tower, Mina would of loved to be flying with her. They were best friends now, but it was too cold for her and she was probably snuggled up somewhere in the owlery. I caught Harry watching me. He had become very protective of me, but I liked having a brother. Better than having a sister I should think. I waved goodbye to Hermione and Ron as they were going off to Hogsmeade. I ran up the stairs and joined Harry, who watched as they walked away.

"I have an idea." He ran to his room and grabbed his invisibility cloak and met Lila at the entrance. "Come on. Who said we didn't have to go to Hogsmeade." I laughed.

The cloak was big enough to fit both of us comfortably and we ran down the stairs. Oh no! The Weasley twin were there. We crept past them hoping they wouldn't notice the two sets of footprints that were now printed in the snow. They turned around and grabbed our shoulders. They carried us, into the clock tower and around a corner into a little grove.

Harry of course protested. "Let us go! We're trying to get to Hogsmeade! Come on guys!" They sat us down and pulled off our cloak.

They reached out to give him a bit of parchment, he flicked it away and said, "What's this rubbish!"

"Ha, what's this rubbish, he says. That there is the secret to our success." George chuckled. "It's a wrench giving it to you--"

"But we've decided your needs are greater than ours." Fred handed it to me. I unfolded it once and George placed his wand on it.

"I solemnly swear I'm up to no good."

Ink started to appear on the parchment. "Messrs. Mooney, Vormtail, Padvoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauder's Map." I looked at them confused.

"We owe them so much." George said.

I opened it up further. "Hang on. Zhis is Hogwarts. And zhat's--"

"Dumbledore." Fred said.

"In his study." George said.

"Pacing." Fred continued. "Does that a lot."

"So this map shows--" Harry began.

"Everyone." The twins say.

"Everyone?"

"Everyone." George said.

"Where they are." Fred said.

"What they're doing."

"Every minute."

"Everyday."

"Vrilliant!" I said. "Vhere zid you get it?" My accent whipped up again now I was excited  . . . or scared.

"Nicked it from Filch's Office, of course."

"First year."

"Now, there are seven secret passageways out of the castle."

"We'd recommend this one." They pointed to a passage that led out to Hogsmeade.

"It's the One-Eyed Witch passage."

"Leads you straight to Honeyduke's cellar."

"You best hurry. Filch is heading this way."

"Oh and guys. Don't forget. When you've done, just give it a tap and say; 'Mischief Managed.' Otherwise anyone could read it."

I smiled. "I hav' to totally zo a prank vith you guys! I hav'n't done one in vorever!"

They smiled wickedly and we all looked at Harry, who was looking at me with disapproval was and shaking his head. I just rolled my eyes.