Goodbyes

𝐹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓎

I was walking downstairs with my twin sister. We both walked side by side, Hand in hand like we always do. Most of the flesh-wearing skeletons ( as I like to call them ) can't tell us apart. Not that it's a big surprise considering that the only difference between us in appearance is that Wednesday has short hair and soulless gray eyes while I have longer hair and lively brown almost black eyes. We reached our family and I turned to her "I miss you the most" I told her in my monotone voice "I will not miss you the most" she answered while we awkwardly hugged. Basically she said that she will have the worst time and doesn't want me to leave.

That's the big difference between us: I can express my emotions more then her, but that never stopped us from being best friends till the end.

We let go of each other and turned to our parents and little brother, Pugsley came rushing towards me but thankfully i saw him in time and I stepped out of his way in the last second, fortunately he crushed into a pillar near the door.

"I believe I told you, I don't do hugs" I pull my hands behind my back and watched as he stood up with his right hand holding his nose. "I am sorry Friday, I promise it won't happen again!" He stood directly in front of me and put his bloody hand out for a handshake. I don't like close contact with anyone but my twin, of course I can make exception for family.

I grimaced and took a white glove out of my pocket. I put it on my right hand and shake his hand.

"I suggest you go take care of that" I said, I then took off the glove and thew it in his face.

I then lastly said goodbye to my parents. My Mother who was currently crying and wiping her tears with a white napkin says in her smooth voice "oh Gomez! My evil little devil is leaving!" She then clings into Father and I swear I heard her mumbling something along "my little devil is gonna leave our big demon alone- " and I didn't hear the rest because Wednesday, for some reason was throwing knifes at Pugsley. Dear graves and fires I will miss this family.

Father still hugging Mother says " The worse of luck, my dear Friday" I nod with a ghost like smile "Thank you Father"

I walk out of the door towards the taxi, my belongings are already inside so I sit in the back, I don't want to talk and thankfully I don't have to.

Father already told the Taxi man my destination beforehand, though he looked rather annoyed, perhaps it was that we had him waiting for an hour, and I believe the flesh walkers don't like to be kept waiting.

I close the door and he starts the car. I pull my headphones out of my bag and plug them into my phone. I put on a random song in my playlist and watch the blurry outside of my country for the rest of the way to the airport.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Words: 542

Published: 2022

Edited: 31.12.2022
_____________________________________