A badass blonde

𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒

Before the vampires could do anything a blonde woman came out of nowhere and tore their hearts out with her well manicured hands.
"That's a no way to treat a pregnant lady"
The badass blonde was checking the heart in her hand, as if she was making sure it was no longer beating.

She continued her speech.
"I do hate bad manners"

"I heartbrokenly agree, it's a shame how ill mannered they are" Friday answered, despite the blondes obvious sentence not being a question, as she stood there, watching the two dead bodies at the blonds feet while on her face no sign of fright, just a monotone expression, it unsettled the youngest Mikealson.

"And who are you?" The blonde asked, while checking Friday over, to make sure she poses no threat.

"I am the enemy of your enemies, which makes me the friend of yours in need to destroy your enemies"
Friday answered honestly.

Rebekah looked Hayley in the eyes to see if she understood what the young girl was saying, but Hayley just struggled her shoulders, and by the time Rebekah looked back, the mysterious girl was gone, like she was never there.

It took Rebekah and Hayley by surprise, since neither of the girls heard her leave.
"What just happened" asked Rebekah.

While Hayley was just standing confused, but happy knowing that there was someone on her side.

At least that's what she thought.

Disappearing without a trace was one of Friday's special skills, as she walked the abandoned streets of New Orleans, she checked the time on her pocket watch.

'It's 2:15, I still got time till devil's hour'
The Addams decided to take a peaceful stroll in the cemetery

The place was always so full of inspiration, and it pulsed with powerful energy for the Addams twins.

They both shared a special connection with death. As she passed the gates to the cemetery, she felt a shiver go down her spine and the same dark energy she and Wednesday shared returned.

As she was taking in her surroundings, she started hearing distant whispers, all around her. The whispers
echoed through the cemetery, making it impossible to hear what they ware whisper.

As Friday passed certain graves the whispers got louder and more forceful, when she stopped in front of a tomb as her body was picked up, while in the air she noticed that the tomb was unusually dirty and destroyed.

The tomb was grey coloured, not that it mattered since it was covered in vines and overgrown grass was all around it.

It strikes Friday as odd since everything else was well kept and landscaped it was weird that this one was not.

Before she could think about it more, Friday's body flew through the door. The pressure of the body weight tore the doors in half and made Friday's body hit the stone casket that was in the tomb, the impact she made with the stone made her pass out.

Friday woke up with the feeling of being shocked awake. She quickly got to her feet and and stumbled a few steps.

She was disoriented and anxious, after the black spots from her eyes disappeared she went running away from the cemetery.

'I can't believe I am running from a cemetery'

While she was running she kept seeing a dark figure in the corner of her eye. If she didn't know why this was happening it would be much more entertaining.

She flew through her apartment building until she stood in front of her door, she fiddled with her keys till she found the one from her apartment, her hands ware shaking so much it was impossible to put the key into the door lock.

Finally after what felt like hours she heard the satisfying click of the door unlocking and she jumped in, closing the door loudly behind her.

Thing came trothing in, startled from the noice he was holding a knife. Thing dropped the knife after seeing Friday leaning on the door.

He came closer and signed [are you alright?]
[What happened?] he continued.

"Thing" Friday started
Thing tensed up in alarm, hearing Friday talk with a tone full of seriousness.

"Write a letter to Wednesday, we have a problem" she finished. Thing ran to do what Friday asked of him, while Friday glanced at the clock on the living room wall.

The clock read 3:59 am

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Words: 763

Published: 23.1.2023

Edited: -
_____________________________________
Who is your favorite character in the originals?

_____________________________________
This chapter was written during an exam in school
☺️🔫
Yay