Happy death day (not a chapter)

Hi guys, sorry about the lack of updates, I swear that I will write a chapter by the end of this month ( if not you can come burn my house down😉)

Anyway Happy death day! ( also happy Halloween yesterday! )

For all the people that lost someone, today is the day to remember them.

Today I am remembering my grandfather, he died at a great age of 91, I still wish he could be here, telling me all the amazing stories only he knew, I wish he sang to me in French one more time, and made me hot cocoa that only he knew how. I miss his hugs but I will cherish the memories we have together forever.
I love you Grandpa.

Today I am remembering my Mother, her bright smile and the most precious soul a person could have, with the need to help everyone and make them happy, even if it was killing her, she still put everyone else before herself. I miss your hugs, you cooking, hell even when you yelled at me, I miss it. I wish I could hold you in my arms one more time, to feel your love, I just wish you could see me grow up, I always wanted you to be proud of me. My mom was the most loving person, but most of all she loved my sister, my father and me more than anything in the world, and I could have never imagined a better Mother. I love you to the universe and back.

For everyone that lost someone, I see you, and I can hear your pain, I know it will never end, the pain will always be there, but we just have to think about the memories and cherish them.

I am sorry for your loss but today is the day to remember them, but also to cry for them.

If you need to talk about anything message me, I will listen 🖤

Happy death day

Happy saints day

And happy Halloween 🎃