Sit down and drink the tea

𝐹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓎

After everything calmed down, Hayley wanted to make some calming tea for us all. Of course I didn't want to leave her to do everything alone so i helped.

So that's how we got here, all of us drinking tea and sitting around a table in a circle.

Of course one of the chairs had been broken by unfortunate circumstances, so Elijah being a gentleman brought a different chair form a room upstairs and sat there.

"So um, Friday here helped me in making a very important decision" As Hayley started talking, everyone had their attention on the werewolf.

"I decided I want the baby, thanks to Friday, I realised that I can be a good mom" Hayley smiled at me and took my hand. I wince at that but don't pull away.

Normally a day in a cellar would be a good torture for touching me, unfortunately her hormones are all over the place, so I allow it. Just this once.

I drum my fingers against the wooden table as a way to calm the needles in my hand. The same hand Hayley is still holding. I glance up from my tea at the residents. I noticed that Rebekah narrowed her eyes at my hand but didn't say anything.

'Do I have an actual needle there?' I look at my hand in excitement, only to sigh in disappointment as I find nothing there, just Hayley's hand.

After explaining what happened, including the attempted abortion, Klaus looked ready to burn the house down.

"You tried to kill my child?!" He yelled flames of hatred in his eyes. It startled me, he didn't seem like a child person.

"I was scared Klaus! You didn't even want it in the first place, so why are you upset?" Hayley questioned with a confused expression. 'Ah there we go' I nod my head as realisation hit me.

"You-"

"Enough" The oldest Mikaelson narrowed his eyes at his brother and calmly continued.

"You didn't event want the child, you have no right to lash out on her for doing what you wanted her to do" Elijah hissed at him his eyes flashing in anger.

Taken aback by his statement, Klaus kept any more words from coming out, instead he simply turned around and left with a loud bang of the door.

"Well that was productive" I chipped in while titling my head at his outburst.

Elijah turned to me and started excusing his brother.
"I apologise for his behaviour, he-"

"Is a dimwit" Rebecca interrupted him with a smirk.

"Yeah" I nod my head as I think about his reaction.

"I have to go" I stand up abruptly, accidentally startling the werewolf.

"But your tea, you didn't drink it yet" Hayley said expecting me to sit back down, instead I try to walk to the door only to be stopped by Rebekah vamp speeding in front of me.

"Just sit down and drink the damn tea" The vampire blonde rolls her eyes in annoyance as she pushes me back down on the chair. I raise an eyebrow at that but comply, after all it is rude to leave without finishing what they made for you.

I sip on the tea quietly as Elijah is scolding Rebekah for her behaviour issues.

I sneak a glance at Hayley only to have her gaze already set on me.

"You look ill" i state as I take in her expression.

"Don't worry, I am definitely not ill"

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Words: 689

Published: 3. May 2024

Edited: -

_____________________________________

Who is your favourite Original sibling?

_____________________________________

So a funny thing happened, I was checking my notifications just to see someone put this story in and I quote "we CAN dream (no update)"
So I was staring at the notification for like 5 minutes, I realised that I didn't update in a while, that's when I decided to start writing this chapter, apparently you guys still like this story even with my horrible writing:), but I am trying to improve so I can edit this story and make it better! I want to apologise for the lack of updates on all of my books.