1 - The End of One Life, The Start of a New One

America - 2/22/2022

No one's POV

We see a young teenager boy sitting on a park bench playing on a Gameboy Advanced. However, after a few seconds, the boy's face goes from one that's serious to one that's angry.

Boy: *rage scream* DAMN ITT!!!!!!!

The boy then tosses the Gameboy, shocking many of the kids that are there.

Boy: *awkward laugh*

The boy then sighs and leaves the park.

Boy: Stupid random crits.... I swear I would've made it past that Elite Four member if I didn't get crit twice in a row.

Y/n(Narrating): My name's Y/n. Y/n L/n. I live a totally normal, uneventful life. Currently a freshman in college, and planning to work in the field of game design after I get my bachelor's degree. I work a part time job, and make my money that way, and pay for my own college classes with it. I'm just a 18 year old boy, and I live the life that Yoshikage Kira would love to have.

As Y/n walks through town, he notices a teenage couple walking together, the girl wrapping her "assets" around the male's arm.

Y/n(Narrating): But there's one thing I don't have, it's girlfriend. One of the main reasons is that I'm really not taking the time to look for one. I plan to get my life set first, then I can work on getting me a girlfriend.

Y/n waits for the crosswalk to turn green, and it does. However, a car is speeding through, with a police car hot on it's tail. We now see inside the car, where there are huge sacks of money, and someone in a thief attire that you'd see in shows.

Thief: Hey! Get this cop off of us, you shitter!

Getaway Driver: What do you think I've been trying to do?!

The Getaway Driver then notices Y/n and smiles.

Getaway Driver: And I know just how to do that.

The car then makes a turn, and prepares to run into Y/n. Y/n, who is still ranting about his defeat, doesn't hear the car heading his way. That is until a woman yells at him.

Woman: Kid, look out!

Y/n: Huh? What are you-

Before Y/n can finish, the car hits Y/n, and launches him into the crosswalk light.

Woman: On my god!

Man: Someone call 911 now!

As the driver gets away, the police officer notices Y/n's condition, and stops.

Police officer: This is Samuel Marshall! We have an injured kid on Marlborough Close, and a robber heading towards Webster Place! Send medical dispatch to Marlborough Close and send backup towards Webster Place, over!

Radio: Copy that, sending backup now An ambulance is heading your way now, should arrive in 25 minutes, over.

The Police officer then gets out and runs over to Y/n.

Samuel: Don't worry kid, you'll be fine.

*Time-skip*

3/22/2022

After the incident, the criminals were caught, and were forced to serve jailtime for about 55 years for robbery and first degree murder. Y/n was saved, however, his organs could not be saved, and with the amount of transplant he would need, it would likely kill him than save him.

 Y/n was saved, however, his organs could not be saved, and with the amount of transplant he would need, it would likely kill him than save him