12 - A Battle with Team Magma

No one's POV

We now see May, Shauna, Ashley, and Green on a boat heading towards Staleport City, with May holding a box in her hand.

Shauna: I still don't why you said you'd do this, May.

May: Because since we're heading there for my first Pokémon Contest, I figured why not? Plus, I can't say to the scientist working for the Devon Corporation!

Ashley: She's got a point there.

May: But before that, I'm going to make sure that I register for the contest!

*Time-skip*

We now see May entering the Staleport city, and when she enters, she notices Lisia

Lisia: *gasps* You made it!

May: Yup!

Lisia: Then let's get your registered!

May and Lisia then walk up to the receptionist

Receptionist: Hello Lisia! *notices May* And is this the girl you were talking about?

Lisia: Yes, that's her!

Receptionist: That's great! May I see your Contest Pass?

May: Right here!

May then hands the receptionist her card, and as she does this, the receptionist goes through all of the work, and checks in May.

Receptionist: Alright, since you don't have any ribbons right now, you'll be in the beginner level for the contests. And that will begin at precisely 1 pm. If you're late, we won't be able to accept you in.

May: I promise that I won't!

Receptionist: And I do have one question. Are you the one that Lisia scouted?

May: Yes, that's me.

Receptionist: Well, I guess you are as cute as you look!

May: C-Cute...?!

Receptionist: Yes, when Lisia saw you in your contest outfit, she wouldn't stop talking about you! And you might have a chance with her, since she's a-

Lisia, overhearing what the Receptionist is saying, runs up and hits her over the head.

Lisia: *awkward laughter* That was just something I was saying! I wasn't serious about it!

May: Hey, if that is true, I'm fine with it! *mumbles* Haven't told my parents I'm a lesbian yet.

Lisia does hear May's little mumble, causing her eyes to light up.