2 - Going Through Life Again

No one's POV

We see a young brown haired girl in her backyard.

(A/n: This art isn't mine. I found it off of Google, so don't ask me for the link.)

As this happens, a voice is heard.

???: May! May where are you?

The young girl, now known as May, speaks up.

May: Here, Mommy!

Y/n: My name's May. May Hakura. Though many would see me as just a normal girl, I'm anything but that. I was actually Y/n L/n, a young high schooler who died in a car chase.

(A/n: Just like some of my other stories, I will be using Y/n when he's thinking, just to remind people that it is still a reader insert)

Caroline: So May, me and your dad were just thinking of heading out to the beach after we meet one of Dad's friends. Please behave yourself, alright?

May: 'Kay!

After a little travel, they make it to their destination. The door then opens to show Professor Birch.

Birch: Norman! Good to see you!

Norman: Good to see you as well.

May then gets behind her mother's leg, but peeps her head out, which does get the attention of Birch.

Birch: Oh, and is this who I think it is?

Norman: Yeah, that's my daughter. Come on May, say hi to my friend.

May then shyly steps out and bows

May: H-Hello...

Caroline: *giggles* Sorry about her, she is a little shy when it comes to meeting new people, but always excited about seeing Pokémon and watching Pokémon battles.

Birch: I guess she might inherit some of her Pokémon skills from you, Norman.

Norman: I do hope she'll follow in my footsteps.

Birch: Who knows? She might-

As this happens, the doors from the back open and reveal a young boy coming in.