6 - Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Sky...? and Sisters?!

No one's POV

We now see May and Ashley going through the Petalburg woods, looking for Pokémon for them to add to their team.

May: So what Pokémon do you think you'll get, Ashley?

Ashley: I don't know.

May: Well, I'm hoping for a rare encounter! You know... how about a challenge?

Ashley: What do you have in mind?

May: We each hunt for a Pokémon. Whoever gets the rarer one is the winner!

Ashley: You're on!

May: Then let the challenge... BEGIN!!!

May and Ashley then run off into two different directions, with them both trying to find the best rare Pokémon.

Y/n: Come on Arceus... Bless me with luck, and a hard mon to get here...

May walks through a bit more, and a shiny Taillow

May: Yes! Go Torchic!

May then tosses out her Torchic.

May: Now, hit it with an Ember!

Torchic then throws an Ember at it, getting the Taillow's attention, and allowing May to grab a Pokeball.

May: *GIF Below* YOU'RE MINE!!!!!

The Pokeball then hits the Taillow, and as it lands on the ground

The Pokeball then hits the Taillow, and as it lands on the ground. The ball then starts shacking, and May literally gets on the ground and starts praying.

May: Oh Arceus, hear my prayers! Allow me to catch this shiny without any problems!

The ball then keeps shacking, and after a long minute of suspension, the ball clicks, registering it.

May: Oh heck yeah! I can't wait to see the look on Ashley's face when she sees this!

May then heading back to where they started the challenge, and runs into a Pokemon Professor.

May: Ow!

Professor: Oh, please pardon me, my dear!

May: It's fine. Though may I ask why you're out here?