Origin

Y/n pov
"* BEEP BEEP BEEP*" is all I hear as i wake up for the morning. I got up and got ready for my day at school, today we were going to oscorp  as a field trip for my science class. I got ready thrwoing on my jacket jeans and t-shirt. As i was getting ready I couldnt shake this feeling of something bad is going to happen.
I head down stairs to see my aunt May cooking breakfast and my uncle Ben waiting for it. "Good morning my lovely aunt and uncle" I say as I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. "Morning sweetie" my aunt says as a greeting. "Hey there he is alive and well" my uncle retorts while setting down the news paper he is reading.  I grabbed some toast and gave May  a kiss on the cheek " Running late see you later". They said their goodbyes and i grabbed my skateboard and started rolling towards my school.
Ah midtown high just like any other higschool in america but it will do. I was putting up the picture i took of the basketball team the other day on the board when "*BONK*". I felt something get pelted ar my face and looked over to see my "friend" Flash thompson holding a basketball and his goons behind him. "Hey good morning Flash" i said in a sarcastic tone. "Good morning Parker" he said while laughing. He lunged at me causing me to flinch away from him. Him and his goons chuckeled and walked away. * one day ill best him one day* i thought in my head. I grabbed my skateboard and rolled over to my first class to leave for the school trip.
I was chilling in my seat and the bus came to a stop and the students along with me piled out. "Hello you guys must be midtown if you will follow me" said a nice scientist lady. We followed her and we ended up looking at different technology and experimwnts witch i found fascinating but the rest of the class got bored of quickly. We ended up at a exhibit of genetically inhanced spiders. " uh hey can i get a photo... school paper you know" i requested " sure, we will be in that room over there Be fast" the nice lady responded. I waited for everyone to leave and posted up to take a photo of the spiders and the other things in the building.
Third pov
But above the young man was a spider slowly making its way down from the cieling. A spider so genetically modified that it was radioactive. Said spider landed om the boys head making his way to his neck and bit down into his flesh. " ah mother fucker" the boy mumbles as he flinches from the pain. He wrote it off
as nothing and finished his photos and caught up with the class. Little does y/n Parker know this bite would change his life forever.
Timeskip Y/n pov
I made it home feeling like a heap of trash. Something made me really sick and im not sure what. " Hey sweetie we made spaghetti and meatballs want some" May inquired " no thanks may im not feeling good, im gonna hit the hey". I made my way upstairs and flopped on to my bed sweating, feeling like a dumpster fire.  I fell on the floor too exhausted to move and curled up and fell asleep writhing in pain.

"*BEEP BEEP BEEP*" I woke up with a groan and I realized I feel good, no not good ... great I really feel great. "*knock knock*"  I heard from
my door " hey sweetie you up, how do you feel?" I responded with " Good, I feel good". " lovely, well get ready you need to leave soon".
I got up and took off my shirt to go shower and I saw that I look way leaner and have really divined and strong looking muscles.

(Like this and you get a nickel if you know where this is from )I was about to brush my teeth and I went to use my tooth paste and it squirted all on the mirror I scooped some off and went to use the faucet and ended up ripping the knob off  spray...

I was about to brush my teeth and I went to use my tooth paste and it squirted all on the mirror I scooped some off and went to use the faucet and ended up ripping the knob off  spraying water everywhere. I cleaned it up and finished getting ready.
I stepped off of the stairs and saw my aunt and uncle at the table. " hey you look years better"
My uncle stated " I feel it, gotta go bye" and I left for school after that.
Time-skip to school
I was in the gym taking photos of the basketball team. I watched as flash deflected a ball while yelling "rejected", and hit a bucket of paint onto a poster a girl was making. " You did that on purpose flash!" the girl hissed " no but I should of better watch your back" he retorted forcefully.  I walked over to the girl and picked the bucket up " Hey sorry about tha-". I was cut  off by a tingling sensation in the back of my head and reached out without thinking and caught a basketball without looking. " hey give it up Parker" the girl looked at me " Give me one second"

(Skip to 45 secs and stop at 1:45)
I stood there in a puddle of shattered glass and one thought was in my mind " I'm dead". 
I stood there with Ben and he was saying that I need to apologize to flash for humiliating him and how revenge is a bitter sweet thing and all that jazz. " oh and pick up your aunt before you come home I have to go." My uncle ben asked of me.  I agreed and he walked out of the school but I was only half listening I wanted to try out this new me.

(Skip to 2: 05)
I arrived at home and saw my uncle at the front door waiting.  "you owe your aunt a apology big time". Crap I forgot to pick May up shit. "Get in there now". I walked inside and saw my aunt sitting at the table. " May I am so sorry I was stupid an-". She stopped me and said "it's okay sweetheart I'm fine" she replied. " Stop defending him" Ben barked. "Listen son your a lot like your father and that's a good thing but he believes if you had a ability to do something you had a moral obligation to do those things... with great power comes great responsibility". My parents they don't talk about them and I haven't seen them since I was maybe seven. I had enough and left and slammed the door shut causing the glass on the inside to shatter.
Small timeskip
I was at a store buying chocolate milk and I was arguing with the cashier about being a penny off. I decided to leave and saw a man push over a rack and as the cashier was picking it up took the money and tossed me my milk. I was walking out and the guy ran past me I ignored it as the cashier was screaming to catch the guy and I heard a gun shot. I whipped my head around and saw no, .... No NO NO. I rushed over and saw my uncle Ben laying on the ground with a puddle of blood surrounding him. " oh my god hey uncle Ben are you ok hey" I sobbed out "SOMEONE CALL A AMBULANCE" I cried out " hey your ok hey help will be here soon" I said in between sobs. But my words fell onto a deadman's ear. My uncle my only father figure and some of my last bit of family was dead.
The police showed up and gave a description of the killer and I looked for him. I never found him. But I realized Ben would want me to use my new gifts for good so that's what I did. I made a suit and devices that let me swing from web like cables called web shooters. And that's how I became The Amazing Spider-Man. I fight for good so no one has to go through what I did that night. I have been Spider-Man for about a month and a half now and I couldn't be happier.

(Woo almost 13400 words im tired. and until next time folks The1nonly out!)