Chapter 2

Y/n pov
"Ah yeah nothing like a good swing to end a day". I say as I'm swinging through New York. I recently just got out of school and stopped a gang from robbing a jewelry store. "Man going to school operating on three hours of sleep is not fun" "*brrrp brrrp*" the sound of my phone ringing stopped my thoughts. My earpiece said it was aunt May. "Hey May" I asked as I opened the call. " hey sweetie how was school?" she asked. "Ah you know same old same old" I said as my response. " oh okay... I got a call from the school they said they have a job offer for you" she said "really that's great!" I've been needing a job to help with the bills and to fund my spider adventures. "They said they'll call you in a bit I just wanted to give you a heads up" she stated "okay thanks a lot May,love you bye" I gave as a goodbye she responded the same.

I kept patrolling looking for anything that I could help with while waiting for the call from my school. That call came a few minutes later "hey Parker how are you" my principal said as a greeting "good Mr Choi how about you" I said back. "I'm good as well, a job offer came up for a student in the school and... well I know things have been hard financially since you uncle died and you are the perfect person for this position they are giving five times normal pay." He's right things have been a bit bumpy with money Since Ben died so him reaching out is very nice of him. " I'm honored to take the job, what will I be doing?" I said as my answer . " you'll be a tutor helping I believe it was Nakano" . Nakano wasn't that Itsukis last name. Damn I'll have to apologize. "Your first lesson will be tomorrow I'll send you the address and tell them you accepted" he hung up and I was left wondering what we I should do to become friendly with her because she didn't seem to like me too much anymore. Ugh why does life have to be so difficult.

Time skip
I entered the science room and saw Itsuki sitting in her spot ready to learn. "Here we go" I mumbled to my self. I sat down in my seat and said "Hey Itsuki I'm so-" I was interrupted with "Hey no talking in class" the teacher barked I grumbled and went to my work she glanced at me with a small smirk. I'll try to talk to her after class.

Small timeskip
Well that didn't work as soon as class was over I couldn't find her even with my enhanced senses. It was lunch now and I saw her sitting with the other girls I met yesterday. I approached her "hey Itsuki I wanted to apologize for being ru-" I was again interrupted with "go somewhere else geek tables full" a voice said I looked over and saw it was Nino who said it.  "No I was just trying to-" this time Miku spoke up and said "we don't want you here, go away". I just shut up and walked away  with the whole lunch room looking and laughing at me.  I'll talk to her when her friends aren't around. 

Timeskip no. 3
Well that didn't work either I couldn't find her after school. I was on my way to her apartment after patrol, swinging of course. "That's not what I expected" I say as I see a big condo building and apparently she lived on the top floor. "Wow her family must be loaded" I say as a I land on the roof and change into my regular clothes stuffing my mask and gloves  in my bag. I was wearing the rest underneath along with my web shooters.  I crawled through the vents and saw the apartment number I was going to I was about to knock on the door when " what are you doing here" I turned around and saw Itsuki. "uh hey I wa-" I was again interrupted with " are you stalking me you,  know what I don't care leave  I have a tutor coming soon" she pushed past me but I grabbed her arm and said " That's why I'm here I'm your new tutor." She looked at me "no I refuse t-" she was stopped with "hey Itsuki what's this dweeb doing here" I looked over and saw Nino, Miku, Yoatsuba, and Ichika. " you live in a house with your friends?" I asked kinda shocked. " No... I live in a house with my sisters ." I was even more shocked. It just hit my why I was getting  five times pay.

They pushed past me but Yoatsuba ended up letting me inside. I walked in their house...
ITS HUGE. " welcome in y/n" she greeted. "sorry about the living room it's a little small compared to out other homes" she stated "ITS BIGGER THEN MY HOUSE" I said still in awe. I could probably swing in here with little to no trouble. A few minutes passed and I sat down sulking because no one was here but Yoatsuba.