Chapter 3

Y/n pov
"Damn that could have ended bad". I just saved Miku from a robber and I was swinging away I wonder what she was doing there. I hope she didn't recognize my voice. But I need to get back to how I can break through to the Nakanos and try to get them to listen to me. I'll figure it out when I get home I'm tired.

The next day
Ok so I think I found out a plan on how to get through to them. I will try to build off of their interests and bond with them through that. I sat down in my first period class and saw Nino in her seat. I was about to approach her when I saw a letter in my desk. * A love note no way! No it's probably flash and his goons... won't hurt to look at it though*. I opened the letter and the only words on it were "* come to the roof after school, ... I know*" shit, shit, SHIIIT. How could someone know I was so careful! I made up routes and everything to lose people tailing me god damn it what do I do. If they leak who I am May could be in a lot of danger, hell maybe people at this school too. Damn I need to see who it is and see if their a threat or not. I looked around my class, could be literally anyone.

Third pov

There was a man sitting at a desk in a lab coat that said Dr. Curtis Connors and he had one arm and was recording himself on his computer. " varski said he is going to the veterans hospital to see if the serum works they are going to take away everything I worked for if the serum doesn't work. So human test one... me!" With that he jabbed the syringe into his arm and he started to turn green he fell on the floor writhing in pain and with scales and a tail and his missing arm, all growing on to his body wich has greatly increased in size. He rose once
Again big green and scaly.

   In a deep gravely voice he said "NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY"

Y/n pov
It was my final period of the day i need to find out who knows my identity. I headed up to the roof ready to fight if needed. I opened the door and i saw... Miku. She turned around and saw me I spoke first and quetioned " how do you know" she responded with " it was simple really" simple this is a insult she is alot smarter than she lets on. " You cant tell anyone!" I raised my voice. She looked at me with a weird look " if people know the ones closest to me can get hurt, and i cant risk that please" i pleaded. She reponded with "wha-" i interupted her and git close so no one else could hear us "no one can know im Spider-Man" she gasped why was she so shocked. "What are you talking about i was talking about the question you asked about the warlords" ... damn it. " Your Spider-Man" she askes still shocked. " wait you didnt know" i asked shocked at my own dumbassery. "Well i do now"she stated. " you cant tell anyone!" I said repeating my statement from earlier. I was scared she might tell someone this whole get up could be jeprodized. "I wont I promise" she said I looked up at her very suprised she was looking at me kindly. "Your secret is safe with me" then my spider sense went off i looked over the city and saw a bunch of cop cars speeding towards the financial district. "But i have some quistions... what are you doing!" she was looking at me stripping getting into my suit. "I have to go i promise i will awnser all your questions soon." With that I put my mask on and jumped off the building starting to swing my way towards the police cruisers.