Get into it

"I don't understand why I have to wear a dress, why can't I just wear jeans and a t-shirt." Why don't these girls understand that I am far from girly.

"Because", Nat started. "This is a formal event and you have to show off your rocking body, so maybe you can get laid."

Did I just hear that or am I delusional.

"First off, it's not a formal event, it's my birthday, secondly, I don't have anything to show off, and finally, I am perfectly fine being single."

The nerve of this woman. I don't need anyone. I don't need to get laid. The only thing I need is the training room, my shower, and my bed.

"Come on Bolts, it'll be fun and it could help you socialize. You don't have to talk to everyone, and plus you'll have me and Nat right beside you."

Why does Wanda have to be so god damn comforting. No wonder that robot man is in love with her.

"Exactly, now can we get rid of the sad vibes and get into the party ones. It's your birthday, your suppose to be excited." Nat said jumping up and down the store.

This is gonna be a long day...

"Fine but first things first, and both of you have to listen", I said looking directly at Nat.

"Nothing with sparkles, nothing pink or blue, and definitely nothing that says it's my junior year prom, ok"? Both girls looked at one another and then said fine.

Finally, a breakthrough!

........... 5 stores later

"We literally have like 2 hours left to get a dress, get home, and get ready, and I still don't have a dress." 

We've be to like 9 stores already and all the dresses I grab, Nat and Wanda say no.

"Stop complaining, we just want yo..." Nat was interrupted by a squeal that came from Wanda all the way across the entire store.

" I found it, I found it, I found it." Wanda said continuously while running towards us.

When she finally was in front of us, she didn't say a word she just lifted the dress up and looked at Nat, then they both slowly looked at me.

I looked at the dress and honestly it's really pretty but I don't want to say anything cause then both of them will say I'm going soft or sum shit.

This is what the dress looks like

"Guys, you had one job, just the one. I said no sparkles. And what did you do, you got something with sparkles". 

"Oh stop complaining, only half of it has sparkles, and it's pretty, so go try it on."  Nat said pushing me into the dressing room.

I didn't even get a word in before Nat slammed the curtains shut.