Author's Note

Hi this is a note to say that I am not the normal author. I am a co-author who is working with the normal author. I'll be writing this story instead of the author. Any art featured in the book is not mine. I do not own any characters mentioned or the story. The only original thing is the reader. So the story takes place in the anime where it explains The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History. This is not the game story. I'm going to give slight background of our reader.

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Background: Y/N is almost a normal girl. I say almost because of her natural bond with plants. She was always good at mothering them and she loved them like children. She was quiet but she would speak up when needed. She was pretty average student except she excelled in science because you know, plants. Then one day at the end of middle school, she got the invite to Hope's Peak Academy as the... you guessed it, ✨Ultimate Gardener.✨ She was really excited and packed immediately. She was especially excited about the greenhouse. She heard it was huge. Her parents and little brother loved and supported her the whole way and now she was ready for her first day.

This is my first story so there may be a lot of room for improvement, but I think this is an interesting story to put together.