Bio and Small Prologue!

Name: Y/n

Gender: ???

Backstory: The way they died is they forgot they left a fork on their plate and went to reheat their pizza rolls then boom the debris went to their face not killing them but blinding them and then they died.

Normal gem Powers: Future vision, Cold power or generation? Fusion, poofing and regenerating, un-aging, can handle the cold, Shape Shifting, Higher capabilities to humans, never needing what organics need, and having a body made of light from their gem.

Wishes: Good memory, non-corruption, stable shard fusion, Cloning, Raphael, And Gluttony.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who am I you ask? Well, I don't know much myself, but one minute I think I was eating pizza rolls while watching Steven Universe, and I had distinctly remembered it was pizza rolls, but I had to do something, leaving my food alone for a while, come back my food is cold so I heat it back up in my microwave, only to forget I left my fork in there that I used to eat my pizza rolls with, don't know why I was eating it with a fork probably going through something, then the microwave exploded in my face unfortunately that didn't kill me, but it left me blind I fell but got back up only to trip hit my head and die...

After that I woke in an empty black void... I've been here for... longer than a few years at least and since I have a bad memory I started to forget who I was, the only thing I do remember is the cartoons and anime I watched in life.

???: Hello young soul, it appears you have died.

Huh?.. must have finally gone crazy...

???: Oh right we don't have bodies, my mistake.

A bright light happens and everything around me changes to a bright blue sky with clouds for a floor.

I see a colorful skeleton in front of me, he looks familiar... oh wait he's from the undertale fandom... Fresh right? Better ask.

"Who are you?"

Fresh?: Yo yo yo it's you cool skela god Fresh here to as you put it isekai you to another world, but it seems you were forgotten in limbo for a while, which explains why you chill with this

"How long and what's my name?"

Fresh: Hmm.. let me check.. you have been in limbo for hundreds of years 237 to be exact... shoot, right uh let's check your name, young soul... Your name is Y/n

Y/n: okay thanks for my name but I was really here for 237 years? Felt like two.

Fresh: hmm seems like Classic time distortion... anywho how'd you die...?

Y/n: You can't just ask people that!!

Fresh: No no I mean to get stuck in limbo you have died in a new or weird way.

Y/n: ohh, I die by a microwave I think...?

Fresh: I got everything need to check...

A few seconds later.

Fresh: Your microwave was faulty and you put a fork in it, soo you had an unradical death.

Y/n: Maybe I shouldn't have used the microwave...

Fresh: But anyways moving past your whole death, I'm sending you to your favorite show as one of your favorite types of gems, plus you get 5 wishes!

Y/n: I'm getting sent as a Sapphire! it's a Sapphire, right? But wait a minute what gender am I because I can't remember?

Fresh: Yup you're getting sent as a Sapphire, not THE Sapphire that forms Garnet but a sorta normal Sapphire. Also, your soul doesn't show a gender musta forgotten.

Y/n: How does a soul lose a gender!! Whatever it's probably fine I'm getting sent to another world and I got five wishes so have to use them wisely, So my first wish is for a good memory because I have an extremely bad memory.

Fresh: Ez next one.

Y/n: for my second wish I want to be able to fuse with corrupted gems without being corrupted and fuse with gem shards so they join a stable form but also make me stronger.

Fresh: Didn't hold your punches huh, alright it's doable, Next.

Y/n: Perfect hard light clones and when they disappear their memories go to me.

Fresh: So basically shadow clones from naruto?

Y/n: Yup I may be forgetful but anime and cartoons stick in my head the longest.

Fresh: neat, next one.

Y/n: Okay Raphael from That time I got reincarnated as a slime.

Fresh: sigh, ight sure I can do that, and for your final wish.

Y/n: uhh since I can't think of anything how about Gluttony from ttigras too.

Fresh: again.. fine, since you can't always have a stomach, your gem will have infinite storage connect to your gluttony to each other.

Y/n just smiled at that And Fresh's glasses go [?]-[?] To [!]-[!]

Fresh: You tricked me...

Y/n: got you good, huh?

Fresh start laughing.

Fresh: whew, Yeah you got me good...

Y/n: what happens now?

Fresh: I send you away, also before I forget they can't see your memories before you got ieskai'd when you fuse, and you are gonna pop up in the ground after the war and corruption event happened.

Y/n: Right thank you for the second chance!

Fresh: Good luck and goodbye!

*Snap*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a side thing I might do when I have no motivation for Voltron at the time.

(Reminder I don't own Steven universe or the pictures, I don't own Nothing!)

921 words