Chapter 2: Meeting some Rubies

Talking: Yeet
Shouting: Yeet!
Whispering: Yeet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n here I'm going to be calling Y/n Sapphire unless Garnet is infused then I'm going to be calling them 'Sapphire (Y/n)' like that)

3rd Pov-

We see Y/n on the couch, they have been going by the name Sapphire to fit in, writing in a Journal that they usually keeps in their gem.

Sapphire Pov-

It has been a year & a few months and I have become accustomed to living with the gems and them teaching me what they know, it's been really fun, they even made me an official Crystal Gem!

First, about how I am around them first, I don't remember my personality or how I acted before since I pretty much forgot everything about myself even my name when I was stuck in limbo, but I am a very happy gem around my friends and usually always smiling, I'm usually very quiet to a person until I know them but once I do know them enough I'm very talkative.

Now about my friendships, I had become fast friends with Amethyst and she has been showing me all the cool things about the earth that she likes and fun things she does, I taught her some games that I knew when she asked how I knew these games I told her that I overheard a few humans and my future vision, we spend a lot of time hanging out with each other.

Pearl had been distant with me at first but I've broken through her shell, she likes to talk about science and interesting facts she knows, before I got isekai'd I was interested in science so I talked to her about what I knew, and we usually talk for a long time, I think she enjoys talking with me.

Then there's Garnet when we are alone she talks about fusion and what it represents, and when she doesn't talk about fusion she talks about random things with me and things that involve future vision, she is fun to be around, I haven't met Sapphire and Ruby yet but I have patience, plus by playing out my role I asked how Greg "knew" me and answered that she is a fusion between a Sapphire and a Ruby and I said that's nice with a thumbs up and a smile, and she smiled at that, I think she liked my reaction.

Greg well he is a bit of a mess but he always keeps a promise, on the plus side his van looks the same, but he has some jokes that I find funny I tell him jokes I come up with, he is nice.

Then little Steven is a riot, he is so soft and adorable, I play with him and I sometimes babysit him when Greg can't take care of him because he's doing something, why can't the other gems do it? well, they don't really know how to take care of a human child properly without getting them hurt.

The town's people have gotten used to me and are pretty friendly with me, when I was settling into a routine I got my own Phone which is similar to the one I had in my past life I think? I don't really remember but anyway, I also take time out of my week to work part-time and odd jobs to legally buy things and sometimes buy gifts for many holidays that I enjoy the Gems found it weird at first but got to like it, I buy Steven little things I think he would enjoy too.

I also completely forgot about Raphael, I think they're mad but don't show it, they really helpful to have when I don't know how to deal with a situation, so yeah it's nice to have them.

Now about my powers well there is Raphael as always, I tried using Gluttony on water and Raphael said I got the ability water manipulate so it works as normal, also tried my gem version of shadow clone jutsu and they works just like shadow clones, also my memory is better than ever and it makes me feel better about my memory, and then about my fusion abilities they haven't found out that I can fuse with corrupted gems and stay non-corrupted yet and I haven't told them, but now with the gem shards they usually become non-hostile when I'm near and they want to fuse with me since I can give them stability, so far I have fused with so many rubies shards that I have 2 almost complete rubies they're just missing 1 gem shard each, 2 sapphires shards, and a few lapis lazuli shards, fusing with the Sapphires let me freeze things more easily and see the future better, the Rubies allowed me to handle hot temperatures that basically made lava feel like a warm bath but also made me stronger, the Lapis's allow me to control water very easily that I could make wings that let me fly and a bunch of other stuff, also it seems that any shard I fuse with goes inside my gem but they are still considered fused with me.