Chapter 11: Beach

Talking: Yeet
Shouting: Yeet!
Whispering: Yeet...
Tiny writing(Diar- Journal): 'Yeet'

Sapphire(Y/n)
Ren
Red
Laze

Sapphire(Garnet)
Ruby(Garnet)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary,

Today was wild, in the sense that bunch of gem crabs? Invaded the beach...

Yeah I'm not sure about it ether, one minute I wax chilling and sun bathing on the beach and the next a bunch of crabs walk on top of me...

Ok so the weren't normal crabs, it was 5x bigger and had gems on them, when they poof they just disappear until the main one finally poof in which case they all simultaneously poofed.

It was neat and annoying to poof the smaller ones, especially since i was the only gem on the beach at the time, luckily the mother crab strolled in, the mother crab was Huge!

At least bigger than a house, I had to do a mega fusion!

Which something I found out could do recently.

What I mean is, I used all the shards inside my gem as fusion buddies to become a towering women and slam my hand on the crab.

At the size I was at I easily crushed the crab mother since it was smaller than my palm, and when I was using that form I went into the water because I didn't know how big I'd get.

The form was unfortunately unstable and unable to become a proper fusion, it was just a bright glowing light being in the female shape kinda like how the cluster has their hands but instead it's a person, it was probably because I didn't have their full gems, anyways I poofed it and did victory pose.

Yeah I know why a victory pose? I have no idea.

Right I was also bombard with questions by the gems as soon as they came asking what I did.

I told them I figured out how to fuse with all the shards in my gem, allowing me to take of bigger opponents.

That it for today.

-POV change-

-Third person POV-

Sapphire put down her journal and using her [Future Vision] along with the Sapphire shards that she has in her to see what possible paths this day is going to take.

Y/n: 'Hm, look like today is going to be a peaceful day, a corrupt gem is going to be distracting the there main Crystal Gems, and I'm going to find a few gem shards... oh hey, Spinel wants to hang out today, neat.'

Y/n decided on which path they wanted to do, they first gathered the shards and then went to hang out with Spinel, then checked on her bakery/Cafe while being on a walk with Spinel.

They are currently on the beach again.

----‐----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was short, but my account is back in my hands.

Take these memes as a sorry.