Chapter 12: Internet cringe?

Talking: Yeet
Shouting: Yeet!
Whispering: Yeet...
Tiny writing(Diar- Journal): 'Yeet'

Sapphire(Y/n)
Ren
Red
Laze

Sapphire(Garnet)
Ruby(Garnet)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear, diary....

The internet is so weird!

It feels new to me but still feels so outdated, probably because of how i forgot how i used to use it...

[Raphael] thinks it may be cause by my subconscious and theorizes that my soul might still have its old memories somewhere.

Which for me it basically means I'm getting the feelings of being a astronaut in the wild west, well maybe not that far ahead, but by heavens their memes!

Gods it awful, it's so cringy!

And the people here freaking love it! It feels so weird...

...on another unrelated note using my subconscious feelings and the few memories I had that survived the void, [Raphael] is able make guesses and tries to make possible comparisons between this world, and my old world after I complained a bit to them on how it feels weird.

[Raphael] told me some weird things like how things are more online then there should be for the current year, [Raphael] has also told me how online streaming services are more popular than they should be, or how technology is a little more advanced than it would for the time.

...also touched the mouses domain for a bit.

Cartoons here are... to put it gentle pretty doodoo garbage, the show breakfast friends and that one swordsman show Steven was what was considered quality...

The Disney of this world has apparently gone down under a long time ago...

Now it's just an old forgotten name with copyrights nobody wants...

Same with many places i used to get entertainment from either don't exist or are bankrupt the ones i mostly remember like Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, big ones like DC and Marvel bankrupt, many anime animations studios, and even game companies weren't spared...

Things like dragon ball didn't exist either, along with many popular or classic anime...
'So much anime gone...'

the first Zelda game is the only one that exists of the franchise...
'This world might be h***!'

So I did what any bored gem with large amounts of "Legal" money, large amounts of disposal income considering gems don't have human needs, as well as the companies being considered useless and not worth the price for some reason i don't believe makes sense.
'The benefits of have effectively a super computer in my head are outstanding in getting money has greatly helped me.'

With [Future Sight] I found out the process to buy them extremely easy.

Signed few legal paper here and there, meet with current leader of the companies that essentially handed me the rights to their property and ran thinking their sinking ships, and gave the remaining employees instructions on what I wanted.

I pulled all of the new businesses that I now owned into one place and made it into one entity calling it "Gem.Inc" because I liked the name.

Then I split the remaining employees into major departments like "Animations", "Games", and then "Movies" pretty self explanatory then funded them after giving them certain projects.