Kεφάλαιο Τέσσερα (4)

"What are you doing with my mate", someone speaks from the behind and grab the man's shoulder.

Two males recognise the voice.

They starts shaking in fear.

His hands grip is so tight that the man's shoulder muscles start cracking.

But he didn't break their bones.

Not yet.

It is jungkook's who's eye's are clearly showing anger and looking at them with red eyes.

"S-sir the boy is making everyone uncomfortable a-and noise, we- we tried to stop him. And he s-slapped me without any reason", the male shatters and lied.

"Really but I saw something else. You both disturbed him out of the blue and broke his guitar. Hmm, I think I need glasses" jungkook speak in a sarcastic way with a smirking on his lips.

And those two beta's are their ex-pack members who were banished from the pack because of their rude behaviour towards everyone and the habbit of bullying people.

Jungkook's father banished them.

"We-we..", before the second male could speak jungkook starts speaking in a threatening tone,

"Both of you run, if i see you tried to bully my mate or anyone I'll break every single bone of your body, now run", spoken by jungkook with his deep voice, who is looking at the male infront of him.

Two beta's run away.

Taehyung is looking at jungkook with widen eyes.

His long time crush and love of his life is standing infront of him and stood up for him.

He is hallucinating again right?

But it's feels so real.

If he is really hallucinating then let him stay like this forever.

Jungkook is also looking at the beautiful male infront of him.

Taehyung also looking at him.

Boths eyes met.

Jungkook's heart is beating faster after seeing his beautiful his mate. (BeauTAEful).

His anger already vanished by seeing the beautiful male infront of him.

"Are you okay baby?", jungkook asked in a soft voice and went to the male who is looking at him with shock.

"Ahh.. ummm.... I....you....", taehyung tries to speak but he couldn't because he can see jungkook is coming towards him.

Wearing all black.

Looking hot.

His long hair is ties with a man bun.

Taehyung's long time crush is coming towards him.

Taehyung panics mentally.

He almost has a heart attack when jungkook stand closer to him, looking at his eyes directly.

Jungkook didn't even know his mate's name.

But his mate is hella beautiful.

His heart is also beating faster.

"What are you trying to say beautiful", Jungkook asked while looking at those beautiful eye's.

And those eye's are green.

He feels like he is drowing on it.

Jeon jungkook get speechless after seeing his mate.

"I...you...Tim Kaehyung,.... no, I'm...", Taehyung wasn't able to complete his sentence and Jungkook started laughing.