Κεφάλαιο εικοστό δύο (22)

It's been three more weeks after taehyung proposed jungkook for their marrige and hearing the news, the pack members are so happy.

It's Taekook's marrige afterall.

October's 27th is finalized for the marriage and that day is also full moon.

A very special full moon called purple moon.

According to the legends, exactly in that moon, our first Alpha and his human mate also got mated and bonded.

And wolves celebrated this day every year like a festival.

There's 20 more day's left for the marrige.

And work is really hectic.

Jungkook didn't go office daily. He is doing work from home so Namjoon and yoongi because their mate's cravings are  uncontrollable.

Especially jin's.

So Hoseok is handling the whole work by his own. Yenefer and Owin also helping him.

When Army was pregnant their brother's also helped him like that.

-

Jungkook is driving the car towards their pack house.

His face is red in embarrassment and taehyung is laughing hard who is sitting on the passenger seat.

Why?

Today, taehyung and jungkook went to the doctor for rutine check-up.

The old doctor told taehyung to came with his mate. So he brings jungkook with him.

And at the hospital taehyung was laying at the bed and the doctor was checking his belly.

His pregnancy is normal, no complications.

The medicine and the care worked. The baby and mother both are healthy and doctor got impressed by taehyung's healing progress.

Doctor Bang applied the gel and at the monitor screen they all can see a little bean and hear the heartbeat.

Jungkook cried after hearing it and seeing their baby for the first time.

He couldn't able to hold his tears anymore.

Taehyung asked him what happened but jungkook didn't speak but hugged his mate tightly.

And when doctor Bang told them that they can hear the baby's heartbeat from now jungkook started crying again.

Seeing jungkook crying for this doctor Bang chuckled.

Jungkook cried till the end.

Doctor gives taehyung his daily vitamins and iron tablets and restricted his diet.

After that then both left the hospital.

And from then taehyung is teasing jungkook and laughing at his cute behaviour.

Jungkook is so embarrassed by his own behaviour.

He really didn't know what happened to him back then.

"Awweeeee...", Before taehyung could speaks jungkook cut him off,

"Moon don't. Don't", jungkook's embarrassing voice is so cute.

Taehyung cooed at his mate.

"But gukie, you we're so cute and when you were holding my hand and telling me that you love me, i felt giddy giddy", taehyung started laughing again.

But he is telling the truth.

"Moon don't tease me, otherwise i won't talk to you", jungkook speaks while rolling his eyes playfully and taehyung chuckled at this sulky mate.