Κεφάλαιο έντεκα (11)(M)

The chapter contains 18+ stuffs. So if you're not comfortable skip the chapter. Okay. But don't report it. Thank you...
_______________________________________

Taekook wake-up from their sleep at 12 at the noon.

Both are feeling lazy they stayed at bed and cuddle with eachother. Jungkook is looking at flustrate taehyung beside him.

Day by day taehyung becoming jungkook's life. And he is fallen in love with him deeper and deeper.

And taehyung.

He is in cloud nine who already made his mind. He will take their relationship on the next step.

He is holding back because of his own insecurities.

Taehyung is ready to give himself to his jungkook.

Taehyung planned a surprise for his gukie.

But the only problem is Jungkook himself, taehyung wanted to surprise him but his gukie decided to stay at home for two days straight and he didn't have any plans to go out.

Taehyung need only few hours to prepare the surprise for him.

But how?

Then he remembered that jungkook loves banana milk.

And a evil plan came to his mind. But no it will be heartless. He can't do that with his mate and his third love banana milk. (Guess his first and second love).

Jungkook snuggled him more.

Taehyung giggles because of the ticklish but loving feeling.

Then he realised jungkook is sucking the side of his neck and leaving hickys.

Seeing this jungkook smirked because his human omegas body reacting on his alphas touches.

This is a positive mating sign, when omegas are ready for their Alpha, that time their body reacts with intimate touches and exactly that is happening with his mate.

Jungkook loves taehyung.

Jungkook's inner wolf is getting impatient because taehyung is reacting on his every touch and it's making him more horny. 

He is holding jungkook by his neck.

Jungkook is kissing and biting on his neck and leaving marks on taehyung's smooth tabbed skin.

And hearing those sinful moans from taehyung's mouth jungkook got hornier.

But he knows his limits.

He can't go more further.

For now.

Jungkook leave bite marks on taehyung's lips.

Also on his neck and upper body.

He didn't even touch taehyung's lower body and didn't want to made him uncomfortable.

But taehyung wanted more.

He didn't know why but he wants more.

Jungkook's every touch making his body on fire.

Now he want's jungkook's hands on all over his body.

"Gukie touch me", suddenly taehyung's boldness making jungkook a little shock.

"Baby are you sure", jungkook asked, he didn't want that taehyung regret after or make him uncomfortable or sad.

"Yes gukie touch me please. I need your hands on all over my body", taehyung asked and looked directly at jungkook's eye's.