Κεφάλαιο δέκατο (10)

It's been five month that taekook, namjin and yoonmin got bounded.

And all of them are doing good.

Their relationship became stronger and they're learning about eachother more and more.

Pink colour is not a problem for namjin anymore and they're doing really well. They faught and fixed everything and that's how people love eachother.

Jin being a good luna and namjoon is being a great alpha. Saechul ofcourse knew he will be a great alpha.

Their first time was great and and magical for namjin.

-

Yoongi and Jimin are now sitting on their terrace.

Yoongi promised him to take him a date but because of the hectic schedule it was not possible.

Jimin prepared a home date for his mate.

He baught Yoongi's favourite whisky and some snacks. Both can spend some quality time with eachother after a hectic day.

Both are cuddling and talking about everything. They've talked about themselves and Taekook, Namjin too.

Slowly Yoongi hold his mate closer to him by holding his waist. And he takes him on his lap and Jimin tightens his grip.

They need more than makeout.

Jimin cover his face with his chubby hands and yoongi hold his hands and kiss on it.

Yoongi want to kiss his mate so badly, and Jimin understand his feelings and kiss him back.

And yoongi loosen his grip and jimin went to the washroom and also came back to their bedroom.

Both wants to make a move but afraid to do it.

Jimin is facing the mirror with close eye's. He wants to take a step ahead and make their relationship complete.

But he is scared.

It's normal to be scared for their first time.

Many negetive thoughts are coming on his mind but he heared yoongi's voice,

"Tangerine come outside let's sleep", hearing that soft but assure voice from his mate, jimin smiles.

Because yoongi loves him. And if he accepted him as the way he is he also will accept his body. .

He did that every night because he planned this for a month and prepared himself.

But he is a coward and wasn't able to make the move first.

But tonight he will try again.

Jimin heared yoongi's voice again,

"Baby", and that's it. Yoongi's voice is so addictive.

Jimin opend the door and smashed their lips together.

Yoongi immediately kissed him back and jimin tighten his grip and speaks,

"Hyung mark me", and like he was waiting for this.

Yoongi take him in bridal style and sit him on the bed.

"I've waited for this baby", Yoongi speaks while stripping his shirt off.

"Then what are you waiting husband", Jimin winked on him.

He strip his shirt and show his tattoos and Jimin bite on his lips.

"Make love to me, mark me, knot me hyung", Jimin speaks seductively at him and Min Yoongi lost his patience.