κεφάλαιο έκτο (6)

Jungkook carries his taehyung whole time.

His mate is finally sleeping in his arms and looking so peacefully beautiful.

It took 30 minutes to reach his pack house.

Jungkook didn't want to wake his mate up.

He went to his house and manage to open the front door and went inside and laid taehyung carefully on his bed.

Sorry their bed.

Form now this house is not only jungkook's.

It's Taekook's HOME.

Taehyung is sleeping like a baby. Jungkook look at the sleeping male infront of him.

Looking so ethereal. Jungkook can't take his eyes off from him. He kiss on his temple and a beautiful smile appears in taehyung's lips.

Then Jungkook went to the washroom first and take a short bath and then went to the kitchen and made ramen for both of them.

Because it's pass dinner time.

Jungkook is hungry.

He made ramen and set the table. He also cooked eggs and grab some Kimchi and rice too.

Seems like breakfast but it's okay. He wants to stay with taehyung tonight.

After finishing cooking that he went to bedroom.

Taehyung is hugging his pillow and a pout appear in his lips.

Jungkook sits beside him and strokes Tae's hair softly and again a beautiful smile appear in taehyung's lips.

Like taehyung was waiting for jungkook's touch.

Jungkook also smiles at this.

Jungkook is still not believing that his mate finally accepted him. And both already exchange their vows. Jungkook's eyes get teary again and suddenly taehyung open his eyes.

Like he knows jungkook is crying or he can sence his mate is crying.

Taehyung looks at jungkook who just wiped his tear's away. Taehyung's eyes are widened, he immediately sits on the bed and cupped jungkook's face and speaks,

"Gukie why are you crying? Please don't cry. I'm sorry. I hurt you, I'm an idiot, please forgive me", taehyung speaks and his eyes are getting teary too.

Jungkook is a little shock but he wipe his tears and smile and hold tae's hands and speaks,

"I already forgive you taehyung, I'm crying because I'm happy, happy that you accepted me, i thought you'll reject me, and I'll leave alone till moon goddess take my life", jungkook speaks.

Hearing this taehyung hugs jungkook and speaks,

"Noo don't speak about death, i can't loose you, I've waited long enough for this, to be with you, and i almost gave up and lost you but not anymore. I can't lose you, i love you so much", taehyung desperately speaks.

"Tae I'm sorry for now, i can't able to...", Taehyung understand what jungkook want to say.

"I can wait for it, I'll make you fall for me", and cups jungkook's cheeks again and kiss on jungkook's nose and lips.

"I'm falling for you, you are so beautiful and pure hearted, i know at first you thought you're not perfect for me, but tae trust my words, you're more than perfection. You're imperfectly perfect for me", jungkook speaks and taehyung's eyes get teary. Happy tears came from his eyes and Jungkook wipe it away.

"I'm sorry again for my impulsive behaviour gukie, I'll never ever hate you, i love you so much for year's, i don't know how it happened, when it happened but i just do", taehyung confess again and jungkook hugs him tightly.