I'm not getting murdered.

I'm in my house but the house is owned by someone else.
A bunch of other people and myself decorated a firetruck with clay vines and piranha plants in preparation for a festival.
Flash forward and I'm still there.
Everyone else has left.

I'm sorting through hot tamales for a new Taweenie (a hot tamale in the shape of a penis. I am doing IRL I had one once but it got thrown away).  I

I find quite a few candidates, and one that's also attached to another like sausage links.

During this time I have this reoccurring feeling that the person whose house this is has been killed upstairs.
I know that I'm not the suspect tho cuz we have security cameras IRL which are still there in the dream.

I grab the bowl which contains my hot tamales, and put it in some tupperware, turn around and I see a silhouette in the backyard. Lightning flashes revealing a girl with blond hair, a white button down, and a plaid overall dress. She is smiling creepily.

My thought is "Hell nah. I'm not staying here. I ain't having one of those white person moments where I go and investigate where that bitch was, and I ain't gonna go looking for the owner of the house. They are dead and if I do investigate I'm gonna join them."

I quickly grabbed my backpack and got out the door with an umbrella for defense because if I go down I'm going down fighting. She's probably in the house, but I'm not risking going to the bus stop without the means to defend myself. If she tries me then the bitch is gonna be missing some teeth and have some broken ribs.

I pinch myself to see if it's a dream and it was.

I wake up having sleep paralysis, 3 minutes before my snoozed alarm goes off again.