Chapter 3

At lunch I was hoping to take a nap because lately I've been extremely tired dealing with all this bullshit. But my nap was interrupted by the sounds of several people sitting down across from me at the table. I looked up and groaned when I seen the familiar grey hair of grandpa and the rest of his buddies.

"Nice to see you too, sweetheart." Grandpa grinned at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't have the patience to deal with a cranky old man. I'm going back to sleep." I said and sat my head back down on my arms. Grandpa growled and slammed his hands on the table.

"Bitch! I'm going to beat the shit out of you!" He growled at me. I rose my head off my arms and shot grandpa the most deadly glare ever it had some of his friends paling.

"If you don't shut the fuck up, old man. I'm going to cut off your dick and shove it down your throat." I threatened and the guys unconsciously covered their areas and paled. The girls were snickering and trying -but failing- to cover it.

"We wanted to introduce ourselves." The orange haired man said. But before he could continue I cut him off.

"No need I already know you." He shot me a confused look. I started with pointing at Hidan, then blue hair guy, blonde, Sasori, Sasuke look alike, dark haired guy, tall dude, then the girl, a red head and finally finishing with the orange haired guy. "Grandpa, Fishsticks, Barbie, Sasori-nii, Older version of Duckbutt, Mr. quiet, Mummy, pretty girl, Romeo, and finally orange dumbass." I said smirking when I finished. Most of the guys were glaring at me while the girl smiled.

"Wait. You know Sasori?" Barbie asked.

"Duh. We all know him. He's my older brother." Sakura spoke up. The guys stared at her in shock before looking at Sasori.

"It's true." He shrugged and walked over to Sakura and wrapped his arm around her shoulders after sitting down.

"Hey speaking of brothers. Where's Akira?" Tenten asked. She was answered with an arm wrapping around her shoulders as said dude sat down next to her.

"You called?" He grinned. Tenten rolled her eyes before pushing his arm off of her.

"Where were you? Usually you don't leave your brothers side. Unless it's to be with Sakura." Temari asked while raising an eyebrow at him.

"I was just having a friendly talk with a certain duckbutt." He shrugged.

"And you didn't invite me? I'm hurt." I teased him smirking. He laughed at me.

"If he had invited you, you would've put him in the hospital too." Sasori smirked at me.

"Wait. She actually put a guy in the hospital?" Barbie asked shocked. The girls grinned at him.

"Hell yeah she did! Broken nose, busted lip, and a swollen left eye. I heard he was released from the hospital yesterday and came to school today." Tenten said. Hinata grinned evilly all of a sudden and pointed at said boy that walked through the door. We all turned and seen him walk to his table with a nose splint on. He saw us staring and he glared at me causing me to smirk and flip him off. I turned back to see the guys have their jaws dropped and were staring at Takeo before looking at me.

"Close your mouths you'll catch flies." I teased. They snapped out of their daze and closed their mouths.

"That would've been Hidan yesterday if we didn't pull her off him." Fishsticks smirked. I grinned.

"I still have 5 other targets. Grandpa just picked the wrong day to mess with me." I said. The girls looked down sadly while the guys rose and eyebrow confused. I shook my head and growled. "No good assholes with pride problems." I grumbled.