Chapter 4

I'm in Taigutsu training right now. I only have this class with Hinata. Me and her are sparing against each other when she's suddenly shoved harshly. I catch her before she falls and look to see it was Shion who shoved her. She's the one Naruto cheated on Hinata with.

"Get out of my way." Shion sneered. I stepped in front of Hinata and glared at Shion

"Don't talk to her like that. You watch where you're going. We were here first. Open your damn eyes." I said.

"Who do you think you are talking to me like that?" Shion snapped.

"Who do you think you are talking to Hinata like that?" I snapped back. Shion suddenly smirked.

"Why I'm the girl Naruto cheated on Hinata with. Didn't you know that?" I felt Hinata freeze behind me and I growled.

"You have 5 seconds to walk away before I put you into the hospital to." I threatened which made the girl laugh. Is she a psycho? Why am I asking that? Of course she is!

"As if. Your not scary. Your just a whiny bitch with a shy friend that got herself cheated on. Oh wait! You have 4 other friends that got cheated on! Let's not forget you did to!" She laughed.

"5......." I started but she kept laughing. "4............ 3....................2.............1...........times up!" I yell and go to launch myself at her but a blur of blonde knocks me back. I look up to see Naruto standing in front of Shion with a glare on his face while she smirks at me.

"What do you think you're doing, Naomi?" Naruto asked.

"Teaching this bitch a lesson." I answered with a growl. He glared harder but it had no effect.

"Your not going to lay a hand on her!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Move aside, Naruto. Or I'll send you to the hospital like I did Takeo." I threatened. His eyes widened but he didn't move.

"As if you could do that! Your to weak!" Shion yelled at me. I turned my glare to her.

"Shut the fuck up. You have your boy toy fighting your battles. What kind of woman does that?" I asked. She turned red and went to attack me but Naruto held her back. "Yeah that's right Naruto! Hold your little slut back! Because if I get my hands on her you won't find her body!" I threatened while he dragged Shion away from me. I huffed and turned to Hinata. "You alright?"

"Y-yeah." She responded quietly. I wrapped my arm around her before grabbing our bags and walking out of the gym.

"That asshole. He and his slut will pay for what they did to you. So will the other boys. Oh when I get my hands on them they won't find any of there bodies. I'll make sure if it." I rambled which caused Hinata to snicker before she started laughing which caused me to start laughing. We walked into class laughing and sat down with the girls who raised their eyebrows at us.

"Do we even want to know?" Ino asked. I calmed myself down and smirked at her.

"You could probably guess first try." I said.

"Were you rambling about killing people and making sure no one found their bodies again?" Temari deadpanned. I grinned which caused her, Sakura and Ino to facepalm while Tenten sent me a grin. We were interrupted when the Akatsuki boys walked passed us to their seats. I found out what group they are in last night. To think I almost sent one of their members to the hospital. It was 15 minutes later and the teacher still hadn't shown up. I was super bored and an idea suddenly popped into my head. I started making the beat to The Champion by Carrie Underwood. I smirked at the girls and they smirked back already knowing what I was planning. The class quietened down and looked at us. I looked at Sakura and Ino and signaled for them to start.