Chapter 6

"That was amazing. Thank you for the food." I said as I put my dishes in the sink.

"No problem, sweetie. Glad you liked it." Sakura's mom said before disappearing into the kitchen. I walked through the living room and put my shoes on at the door while grabbing my bag.

"I'll be leaving now! Thanks for having me over!" I yelled before opening the door. I was shocked to see it storming outside. I quickly slammed the door shut before taking of my shoes and walking back into the living room. "On second thought, I'm staying here. It's storming outside and I don't feel like walking through the rain to go home."

"It's storming?" The girls asked before rushing to the window.

"Wow!"

"It's bad!"

"How are we going to get home then?" Barbie asked.

"You'll be staying the night here. I've all ready called your parents and their okay with it." Sakura's mom said as she walked into the living room carrying blankets and pillows.

"Are you sure? We don't want to intrude." Itachi said politely.

"Nonsense! I'm sure the girls would be glad to have you stay the night." Sakura's mom grinned. The girls looked at each other before shrugging. I rolled my eyes before heading towards the stairs.

"Saso, I'm stealing a shirt from you!" I called as I reached the top of the stairs.

"Okay!" I heard from downstairs in the living room. I walked into Sasori's room and to his dresser. I went to the correct drawer and grabbed a black T-shirt before leaving his room and going into Sakura's. I grabbed a pair of black shorts before quickly changing and putting my clothes neatly folded on a chair. After brushing my teeth and brushing my hair, I headed downstairs. Me and the other girls have our own toothbrushes and hairbrushes since we stay over a lot. I walked into the living room to see everyone sprawled out on different chairs, couches, or on beanbags.

"Uh...." I said confused.

"We're watching a movie." Hinata explained.

"Oh." I deadpanned. I looked around and found no empty seats. I shrugged before going over to Sasori and falling onto him.

"What are you doing?" He questioned after he regained the breath he lost.

"Laying on you. Duh." I answered.

"Why?"

"Because there was nowhere to sit. So I decided to grace you with my presence." I grinned before cuddling into him.

"Why not me?" Akira whined.

"Because Sasori is her favorite." Sakura teased. Akira pouted before turning away. Tenten then came into the room with a grin on her face and a stack of movies in her hands.

"Marvel or Disney?" She questioned.

"Why'd you have to ask such a difficult question?" I groaned.

"Marvel."

"Disney!"

"Marvel!"

"Disney!"

Everyone kept arguing over whether to watch Marvel or Disney.

"How about this? Raise your hand if you want to watch Marvel." The guys all raised their hands. "Raise your hand if you want to watch Disney." The girls all raised their hands. "That's 5 votes for Marvel and 5 votes for Disney. It's a tie since Itachi and Sasori didn't want to vote." I said.

"What do you want to watch?" Sakura asked me. I looked around the room to see everyone staring at me.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to vote." I mumbled. I then rested my hand on my chin and started thinking about what I wanted to watch. If I picked Disney the girls would win and most likely pick a sappy movie. If I picked Marvel the guys would win and most, if not all, Marvel movies have fight scenes. So I get to see death. "I have decided." I exclaimed. The girls looked at me in hope but it was quickly smashed. "Marvel."