𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟐

►𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙙𝙚:𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

゚・:,。★𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉★,。・:・゚

𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦- after the fight in the HQ, the employees remains at shock. Questions flooded their minds such as; If Mikey didn't arive, would you really shoot Sanzu? Would you actually be able to pull the trigger and shoot him dead? Were you even planning to actually shoot him?

I mean ofcourse you were all an executives for a reason, all held impeccable capabilities and strength, but still, will you really be able to go against another executive?

Tho Sanzu wasn't fazed one bit, he was actually amused. It became kind of an accomplishment for him. Well, the always collected and meticulous, slash professional
Y/n finally bursted and just lashed out, it was a first. But it still kind of bothered him that you did it still so sophisticatedly.

Because honestly, if he was in your position, he wouldn't just barge in to a room and point a gun at them. He would probably shoot them in their legs, making them unable to move and escape. After that, he will probably torture them for his pleasure, like chopping their fingers for example, or extracting blood from them, pulling out their eyeballs or even skinning them alive.

Typical Sanzu.

But one thing that can faze the mad dog, the feared number 2 of Bonten... is none other than the boss it self, Mikey. He really didn't think it would be such of a big deal, but now he's currently sitting across Mikey who has an unreadable expression on his face.

Is he going to scold him? He doesn't know. But even if Mikey has that unpleasant look on his face, he can't look lousy and scared. He's been through worst, honestly.

"What did you do?" Mikey finally asked, beating the silence inside the room, eyes now fixated at the mini aquarium placed on top of his desk.

Sanzu sighed, is it really necessary to explain? It's nothing big for him. But this is Mikey after all, ofcourse he needs an explanation. And he'll know either way. He knows everything.

Sanzu let out a sigh, thinking about how to explain the situation, adding and removing some details so that he wouldn't look too bad. It's so annoying. Instead of having a great time with Lizzy; the girl earlier, and have a little bit of drinking, in contrary, he's now inside Mikey's office searching a way for him to explain his self and the drama earlier.

Going back, he thought of what he did. Yesterday night, he went out to Roppongi and planned to just visit the newest bar there and just casually check around. But a casual and normal night turned out to be a bloody one.