𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟖

►𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗗𝗘: 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

・:・,。★ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 ★,。・:・

There's one thing you're certain of; and that's something is definitely up. And with that new found information, everything just automatically seemed suspicious. Everyone, every words, every move, and every thing around you made your suspicion arise. A slithering feeling uncomfortably crawled upon your skin—one that felt like a warning.

Everything felt odd, from the missing file in your office—to the missing CCTV footage, you can't help but feel wary of your surroundings. Someone had worked their hands on the security systems, one thing that's most likely impossible to be done unless you're someone from there...or rather someone high up there. 

Later that same day, when you found out that a specific file was missing, you and your assistant—Kahel went to the security systems office to check on the security cameras footages. But unfortunately confirming your hunch, no footage was found—well, none atleast on one specific time.

"One date you suspect it was stolen?," Kahel asked. Something immediately clicked on your mind, thinking about the day when you and Sanzu fought.  You clearly remember that you still have that file the morning of that same day, but you haven't checked it since then.

"February 14, maybe around 12 in the afternoon," you said as he nodded at you. Scheming through the footages, Kahel clicked on a file that says '02-14-23'. Fast-forward to 12:00 in the afternoon, you both watched the empty hall through the screen.

Patiently watching, at 7:30 PM you were seen going out of the office, the time when you left to go out. You were almost running out of patience, sighing in annoyance. But that was until a sudden glitch happened, making you furrow your brows.

"What happened?," you asked.

"I'm not sure, but let me check again," Kahel replied, replaying the footage. '8:32 PM' says on the time, and weirdly after that time, the camera went black, skipping 15 minutes of footage, jumping to '8:47 PM'. The camera was either shut down or the footage was cut.

"Looks like it was cut," Kahel suggested as he looked at the footage with curiosity.