𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟓

►𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙙𝙚:𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

゚・:,。★ 𝖀𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖌𝖆 𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 ★,。・:・゚

𝗜𝗧'𝗦—the day you're going to your unusual duty of accompanying a random girl under your superior's order, a job that you don't know what to feel about. You distaste it, the idea of being ordered around and being what you can say an 'assistant' of someone.

Sure you have your boss, but that's a different case. You work under him, but at the same time you work with him. And besides, even if you're conflicted to admit it, he is qualified in every aspect to be your boss as he has proven himself enough.

And as much as you're bothered that it bothers you so much, it's really kinda hard for you to swallow. But what choices do you have? You figured: none. So with a last sigh, you stood up from your vanity seat and got all your things before making your way out of your penthouse.

Speeding through the streets of Tokyo, you drove yourself to your favorite café first to get the caffeine boost you needed to function properly. Hitting the breaks of your Marcedes Benz, you stopped your car infront of the familiar establishment before quickly hopping from your seat.

The smell of vanilla and freshly brewed coffee made it's way to you nostrils the second you got inside the classical-themed café. You went to the cashier and ordered yourself just a cup of c/c since you don't really eat breakfast, paying as you order. You waited for a couple of minutes before hearing your name being called by the barista.

"Ms. Y/N!"

You quickly stood up from your seat and approached the man. "That's me," you said, taking the hot beverage while the barista just smiled at you. You muttered a simple 'thank you' before exiting the café. You got inside your car and placed your drink on the cup holder, then you put on your seatbelt once again, starting your car as you drove to the headquarters.

Arriving Infront of the lavish establishment, you were greeted by the employees who immediately recognized you, bowing as you walk past them. You went to the elevator, pressing the button as it quickly opened after a few seconds. You stepped inside, pressing the button of the floor you're going.

You then arrived at the highest floor, you went out of the elevator and head straight to Mikey's office where you will meet the girl. You stood infront his office, and with a last sigh, you knocked on the door, waiting for a couple of seconds before letting yourself in.

As you entered, you were greeted by the sight of Kakucho and Sanzu silently arguing about something, tho they immediately stopped when they noticed your presence. And since you don't really care about them, you payed no mind and searched for the girl as she was nowhere to be found.