𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟔

►𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙙𝙚:

𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

゚・:,。★ 𝕽𝖊𝖉 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖒𝖘 ★,。・:・゚

𝗜𝗧'𝗦—been a week since you last saw Sachi, or even just hear about her. She must be settled somewhere else as you haven't seen her in the building since the day you two went out. Where is she? Well, that's what you don't know. And some part of you is curious about her whereabouts, and a part says that she's no big deal.

Earlier this day, Mikey called you in his office. And you actually expected that it would be about Sachi, but surprisingly, it was not. It was about a korean gang that visited Tokyo just a few days ago. Mikey said that they want to talk to one of Bonten's and converse about a partnership proposal with them.

And this task was given to you and Rindou.

Usually, it's you and Mikey who faces and talks to other gangs regarding these kind of stuffs. That set-up just works better for you, because in that way, you hear the opinions and suggestions of the boss himself, making it easier to make a final decision. 

In addition to that, Mikey's sharpness have always come in handy in a lot of cases before. And you have witnessed that yourself. His sharp mind and your intelligence is a lethal death trap for whoever you're doing business with. Many have have tried to lure and fool you, but obviously, they all failed.

They all are a fool for even trying.

So this will be the first time that you'll be doing this without Mikey on your side, so in replacement of his absence, he asked the younger Haitani to tag along with you. You didn't asked any more further about the reason why he'll not come and just accepted the task right away.

So with the final details that you needed about the negotiation, he finally dismissed you.

"That's all. You can go now, Y/n," he dismissed.

He leaned back on his swivel chair, eyes closed, and head thrown back as he let out a deep breath. He wore a round-neck long sleeves on with a loose pants as bottom. And that's when you caught a glimpse of his chest and collar bone, the long sleeves being loose enough for you to not fail to notice the marks flaunting on his pail skin.

Without saying a word, you exited his office, making your way back to your own office to get your things before proceeding to business. After getting all necessary things, you went out of your office and headed to the elevator. You entered inside and pressed on the ground floor button.