𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟑

►𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙙𝙚:𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

゚・:,。★𝖀𝖓𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 ★,。・:・゚

𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗠-that's what you need to do right now- you have to fucking calm. You kinda get why Sanzu did that though-you do. It's because he thinks you don't know and can't do anything, and because your a girl maybe you were just scared? You were disappointed, he should've atleast put more trust in you.

You clearly know that he doesn't think of you as an equal. For him, you're inferior to them, you and him were never even in his eyes. Instead, in his mind you will always be just below or under him. Just under him. That's why he's doing anything to prove that you are no match for his skills, to prove that he's better than you.

Foolish, that's what he is. He just kept on doing these childish acts that's going to get him where? What else does he wants? Wants to prove himself to Mikey so much? Then might as well be his dog or something. You were keeping the most space you can to get away from them, but for some reason, they always find a reason to bug you.

It's currently 9:45 in the evening. Hours already passed but you still can't shove the feeling inside of you, and it's irritating as hell.
You need to go out or do something, something that will take your mind out of your problems.
Maybe a little bit of alcohol can help?

Deciding to go out for the night, you closed your laptop before informing your assistant that you'll take your leave. You got your bag and keys then headed to the elevator, going down the ground floor of the building. You got out of the elevator, all employees bowing to you as you passed by.

There's actually a bar inside the HQ, but you prefer to go somewhere more far away so you won't be bothered by anything. And besides, you refuse to go somewhere where that pinky pie would possibly go. There's a newly opened bar just a couple minutes away from the HQ, so you decided that you'll just go there.

You took your car and began driving. It was a cold night, the breeze giving you a soothing feeling. The city is very busy, but you can't deny that seeing the city lights and busy streets makes you feel more calm. It made you feel like you're just blending in with everyone.

The skyscrapers and other infrastructures made the city look like a complete paradise, if it wasn't just for all the underlying crimes and illegal things happening behind that curtain of lavish life and luxury, it almost became a place where you would want to spend the most of your life in.

Almost.

After a few minutes of driving, you finally arrived. It looked nothing out of the ordinary from the outside, but when you finally get inside, you'll realize that it is not a normal club made for entertainment. You noticed that it's also heavily guarded. There's an armed man in every entrance and corner you'll land your eyes on.